Compilation Barbi Bridges a.k.a. Melissa Scott, Pastor Widow of Gene Scott
8balling
2006-04-02 04:27:57 UTC
Compilation of favorites on alt.fan.gene scott Re;Barbie Bridges,
Pastor Widow of Gene Scott. How great these art.

by "Obrien" <ob63@[EMAIL PROTECTED] PROTECTED> Feb 23, 2006 at 02:23 AM
PMS bending over to tie her laces in front of Dawkter Scowt, showing
him her shredded wheat tea bag--while she trips a competitor, falling
and breaking her wrist.

Obrien wrote:
Hold pastor's legs up.

Re: More pictures of BARBIE BRIDGES
http://www.rainbow-galleries.com/gals/barbie_bridges/indexg1.html
What a butt-ugly skank

Pastor Melissa Scott Barbie Bridges at Sporty One?
by "damnthetorpedos" <warfare@[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Feb 23, 2006 at 01:16
PM
Lord,Pastor Melissa Scott bares it all. Is Gene Scott rolling over
http://www.sportyone.com/servlets/firebolt?object=7&letter=2

BONE 4 RAYE. MELISSA aka BARBIE BRIDGES
by "entimesaints" <freedomfighters@[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Mar 15, 2005 at
03:11 AM
WHILE YOU'RE LURKING CHEW ON THIS BONE.
THE ENDTIMES ARE COMING.ANTI-CHRIST IS IN L.A.
GET ON THE PHONE.
BIO TO UPLOAD ON NEW PASTOR
FOR WWWDRGENESCOTT.COM WEBSITE

Melissa P. Scott D.O.B. 4-10-68
Tourin, Italy aka Barbie Bridges

Married Paul James Pastore 1992
Quincy Mass aka Paul Bridges
Melissa P. Pastore aka Barbie Bridges
starred in and directed others in porn flicks.

Divorced 1996. Companies still
operating and selling Melissa nudie
shots and flicks.

Barbie Bridges Entertainment Enterprises
aka
Universal Images LLC
Custodian of Records - Paul Pastore
13032 Ebell Street
North Hollywood, CA 91605
818-285-4238 (FAX) 818-285-4336
u_llc@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
8balling
2006-04-02 04:29:50 UTC
Best of Breed Pastor Melissa Scott Barbi bridges, for EuGene Scott
Right here

Pastor was a Porn Star?!
by Laurence Klauber <klauberthegamer@[EMAIL PROTECTED] > May 22, 2005
at 02:19 PM
Hello... I found this surfing the internet today... and was a bit
surprised (some of these pics have full frontal nudity -- fyi).

Melissa Pastore, Doc's widow... used to go by the name Barbie Bridges
apparently... and she wasn't in Playboy. She posed nude, directed
and produced porn movies, I don't know if she starred in one...

FaithfultoJesus
2006-04-02 19:10:33 UTC
Google points to these messages.

Christian televangelist scandals Resource Page
www.theintelli.com/Che-to-Chr/ Christian_televangelist_scandals.php
Melissa Scott
In 2005 Melissa Scott, aka Barbie Bridges, took over as head pastor for
the
ministries of her second husband, Dr. Eugene Scott, when he died in
February.
Soon her past as an adult entertainer, actress and model under the
stage
name of Barbie Bridges caught up with her. Amidst vociferous denials of

swindling and fraud by those exchanging her nude in-the-act photos, she

obliquely admitted her pornographic career. Attendance and donations
plunged over 75% during her first four months reign, as Scott blasted
departing
Christians as unfaithful to God and her husband. Cites: Televised L.A.
live
broadcasts by Melissa Scott April, May and June 2005. See background
check summaries posted on alt.fan.gene-scott newsgroup March 15, 2005,
through July 10, 2005, with links to relevant photos and legal
documents.

County public records document transfers of properties and assets to
which
churchgoers contributed at Dr. Scott's solicitations, to Melissa
Scott's
personal ownership or control, during 2004 and 2005. Mrs. Scott has
reminded viewers that, under the corporate structure she heads, there
are no church members. See alt.fan.gene-scott for state and county
public
records to real property title transfers, corporate documents, Eugene
Scott's death certificate and civil case records.

Groupes Google : alt.fan.gene-scott Barbie Bridges Melissa Rahab Scott

Shows Pink on Hoes.om. Our pastor says the boys at San Q are NO
DIFFERENT FROM ME AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ...
groups.google.ci/group/alt. fan.gene-scott?lnk=gschg&hl=fr

Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection: Dr. Gene Scott Dead at 75
thomashawk.com/2005/02/dr-gene-scott-dead-at-75.html Wednesday,
February 23, 2005 He was a Stanford educated preacher who definitely
had more than a few screws loose.

Dr. Scott was very direct in his request for money. He oftentimes
would punish his viewers by refusing to talk until a certain amount of
money was sent in. It was comedic. He would say the most outrageous
things in his bully like demands for people to give up their money. You

were definitely going to hell if you didn't give and your place in
heaven
was largely a determination of how much you gave.

Rotten.com has a pretty good bio on the doctor that includes some
classic quotes:

"A skinflint may get to Heaven, but what awaits him are a rusty old
halo,
a skinny old cloud, and a robe so worn it scratches. First-class
salvation costs money."

"I want 300 people to give $1,000 by June 30 to humiliate Satan's
efforts to destroy us," Dr. Scott commanded in a Web site missive.
"I also want 700 to commit to $10,000 by Christmas. I've been trying
to lighten the staff load for five years! I won't take responsibility
for
things I have no assurance I'll ever see!"

Dr. Scott railed against the FCC, told jokes, played the saxophone
and showed off video footage of him sitting poolside with bikini clad
women along with his horses. His program was broadcast in eight
languages and in 180 countries. He broadcast 24 hours a day
throughout the world and more recently had set up a live internet
stream. I'm not quite sure why he was never able to crack cable
or satellite tv more significantly but he was the master of the
crazy obscure OTA programming.

Though the world may indeed be a better place without him
one can't help but chuckle at his antics and weird behavior
that was the sideshow along the way as he ripped off his flock.
posted by Thomas Hawk at 9:24 AM

Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
Wednesday, February 23, 2005

63 Comments:
Anonymous said...
Gene Scott was an evil bastard who took advantage of the
weak and stupid in this world....may he rot for eternity in hell

1:22 PM Anonymous said...
Dr. Scott fought prostate cancer since 2000 that had metastasized
throughout his body, he finally died February 21, 2005 after much
pain. He is survived by his wife Melissa Pastore-Scott aka Barbi
Bridges, whom he married in 2000. Mrs. Scott, whose background
is in the adult entertainment industry, is now the pastor of
Dr. Scott's church.

9:39 AM Anonymous said...
Gene Scott was the quintessential abusive father living out his
free-for-all verbal assaults and directives to all the willing,
daddy-seeking unfortunates who took him seriously.

He was a prick and proud of it, but never achieved the "real" fame
he selfrighteously demanded that he unconditionally deserved,
nor the academic parity he so often paraded with his "...I have
a PhD. from Stanford" claim that he reinforced at every possible
opportunity in a futile attempt to elevate his credibility when
the rhetoric got just a bit dry.

"Forever acknowledge and worship my every idiosyncrasy," is what
he demanded of his non-academically oriented followers as long as
they kept writing those checks. But in the end, he proved himself to
be just a bad, public-access level celebrity perpetually pissed that
the elite didn't see in him the genius that only HE saw in himself.

BatesLine: Gene Scott, RIP
www.heavenonearth.biz Posted by: gerald krug at July 12, 2005 07:01 PM
Pastor Melissa Scott is not so nice in person. She's mean and
ungrateful to her staff and cadre of volunteers. Despite her dubious
background and newness to Christianity she readily humiliates the
thirty
year veterans in Dr. Scott's church. She has fired many and driven
away
others by the droves. Melissa Scott (televangelist) is a good actress
when
the cameras are on her. The enthusiasm in her cathedral audiences
is decidedly forced and lackluster. The rabid core of followers fear a
loss
of their eternal salvation if they don't serve her demands as they did
Dr. Scott's.

markymarkT URL August 24, 2005 08:36 PM
Pastor Melissa Scott,Barbie Bridges,adult model & stripper, is showing
her boring, abusive visions, sitting on a pile of cash. She begs &
harrasses viewers into enslaving themselves to her luxurious power,
but it's not working. By her own announcements, 250 inside dissenters
have left, and there are less than 200 regular LA participants, taking
her
moronic abuse. She has lost credibility on all fronts and is circling
the
drain to oblivion.

#42 markymarkT URL August 24, 2005 08:38 PM
Melissa Scott partying in L.A. on church expense account! She's
entertainment staff men in the mansion, in her admittedly carnal
desires.
This widow is getting back on a new horse to ride into the ground.

#43 GodEntersIn URL August 26, 2005 05:07 PM
Eugene Scott,God scammer,rolls aghast, his rip offs & abuse wasting
by Melissa Scott, Barbie Bridges, his Jezabel. Her guilt trip begging &

snide whipping style make Gene grin.

Levi Scotters URL August 26, 2005 05:10 PM
Eugene Scott's cash cow to be seized in double jeopardy IRS move,
assessed as private corp income & creditors paid. First in line is
Uncle
Sam. L.A. could fund roads & teachers. Melissa Scott, porn producer,
won't be needing horse ranches, stamps and bibles.

gmartinz
2006-04-02 06:01:57 UTC
Photo by Suze? Did Suze Randall take some of those photos? She should be
ashamed.
FaithfultoJesus
2006-04-02 19:02:21 UTC
Surfing the internet for background identifies some interesting
comments that put the current situation into perspective.

OC Online Community home - Dr Gene Scotts Wife AKA Barbie Bridges ...
I just found out today is that his wife Melissa was a hooker and a porn
star. Old Doc Scott really did have a great sense of humor.
talk.ocregister.com/showthread.php?t=15971

preventragedy.com weblog ยป Who was the addict in Pastor Gene Scott ...

As for his third wife, and our present Pastor Melissa Scott, nee
Pastore, aka Barbi Bridges, she stipulates to everything that's been
said about her, ...
www.preventragedy.com/worldpress/?p=164

Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection: Dr. Gene Scott Dead at 75
Blogcritics.org: Dr Gene Scott partying in heaven
Pastor Melissa Scott,Barbie Bridges,widow of Gene Scott threatens
damnation to critics who hear God's word from other pastors.She carries
on Eugene Scott ...
thomashawk.com/2005/02/dr-gene-scott-dead-at-75.html

Eugene Scott called Calvinists Funkamentalists. But then, he only
argued for his own self-serving doctrines. All other Christians were to
be ignored, in his teachings. Now his estate is in trouble. He siphoned
church funds to off shore banks in Anguilla & elsewhere, sought by IRS
for return and assessment. Tax exempt laundered church funds, that paid
for horses, ranches, stamps, wine enterprises, mansions, models, etc.,
can force a redetermined & taxes assessed. New laws allow taxation of
income after death.No, the only one who said Eugene Scott was the
greatest bible teacher since Paul was himself and his zombie eyed
followers.
Posted by: Levi Scott on August 26, 2005 05:18 PM

Eugene Scott is the best thing that has ever happened to Calvinism,
since Jesus. Now his widow, the stripper Barbie Bridges, Melissa Scott,
continues to tear down Gene's doctrines, which serves to support other
intriguing branches of Christianity, though Eugene Scott abhorred and
demeaned them. Yes, there is life after Calvinism, and after
Scottism. You are free!
Posted by: Levi Scott on August 26, 2005 05:21 PM