There is no way to do on earth as it is in heaven because
geraldkrug
2014-10-29 12:35:59 UTC
So its all lies
geraldkrug
2014-10-29 12:37:04 UTC
In heaven they know they were on earth
But on earth we have no prior knowledge of life.
geraldkrug
2014-10-29 12:47:23 UTC
Having everyone resurrected from the dead won't make a realization of prior death because death without ascended soul will
not retain any memory.
geraldkrug
2014-10-29 13:01:56 UTC
Cruel Jesus remembered he died because he went places so not total death that needs resurrection.

Cruel Jesus didn't die totally because he remembered it. Ascended soul would not need resurrection

because it would be alive in spirit.
geraldkrug
2014-10-29 13:08:29 UTC
Cruel Jesus has no witnesses that he actually died. Resurrected from a skeleton would of proved it.
geraldkrug
2014-10-29 13:11:35 UTC
So you see belief is for idiots. Knowing is for intelligence.
geraldkrug
2014-10-30 02:22:33 UTC
And faith is a confidence that magic nice rich people love you.

Life is lived best by party faced people who aren't too pretty pretty to be real.
geraldkrug
2014-10-30 02:33:30 UTC
So can Gods will be in two places at once when both places are at odds?
Fuck no it cant by itself and if God forces it to be united its death to all free will.

Total shit and you scums hide from it like the foul smell you are.
geraldkrug
2014-10-30 02:36:45 UTC
I have a way for you all but your faith in some sick fantasy killed you.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-10-30 03:06:13 UTC
G.K said; "there is no way on earth to do as it is in heaven because In heaven they know they were on earth But on earth we have no prior knowledge of life."

Having no prior knowledge of life makes us innocent, it makes us written in life, coded with DNA and free will....
Free will that can make us on earth make really stupid mistakes, or brilliant decisions.
But not as stupid as thoes dead, that think they can come down, or back from the dead and testify enough to make anyone change their way/ choice.

Jesus only showed himself to a few, when he was resurrected from the dead, for a reason, and backed it up with the Lazarus parable..

Were it 'In heaven as it is on earth' the dead would literally be burying us here............instead of ......over........there...........................in the second death......................
geraldkrug
2014-10-30 13:41:05 UTC
How unloving, the supposed and I mean supposed intelligent creator to be so cruel as to on
one hand need world wide proclaim but not about the faked resurrection.

Lies unending to cover the original sin of false prophethood.
geraldkrug
2014-10-30 13:45:04 UTC
The cost of evil life is too high even for Satan in his universe.
geraldkrug
2014-10-30 14:36:13 UTC
Play the "Vanity 6" Quiz
Nasty Girl Video:

Lyrics to Nasty Girl
That's right, pleased 2 meet U
I still won't tell U my name
Don't U believe in mystery?
Don't U wanna play my game?
I'm lookin' 4 a man 2 love me
Like I never been loved before
I'm lookin' 4 a man that'll do it anywhere
Even on a limousine floor cuz..
CHORUS:
2 night I'm livin' in a fantasy
My own little nasty world
2 night, don't U wanna come with me?
Do U think I'm a nasty girl?
2 night I'm livin' in a fantasy
My own little nasty world
2 night, don't U wanna come with me?
Do U think I'm a nasty girl?

I guess I'm just use 2 sailors
I think they got water on the brain
I think they got more water upstairs
Than they got sugar on a candy cane
That's right, it's been a long time
Since I had a man that did it real good
If U ain't scared, take it out
I'll do it like a real live nasty girl should

CHORUS {x2}

Please, please {x2}
Nasty girl (Nasty girl)
Do U think I'm a nasty girl? {repeat 2 lines x4}
Oh (Do U think I'm a nasty girl?)
Oh (Nasty girl)
Nasty girl (Nasty girl)
Do U think I'm a nasty girl?
Oh

I don't like this groove
Try and give me something I can croon 2
Catch my drift?
That'll work

That's right, I can't control it
I need 7 inches or more
2 night, I can no longer hold it
Get it up, get it up, I can't wait anymore

Uh, it's time 2 jam
Dance nasty girls, dance
Everybody, uh, it's time 2 jam
Nasty girls, dance dance dance (Yeah)

Everybody, uh, it's time 2 jam
Nasty girls, dance dance dance
Uh, it's time 2 jam
Nasty girls, dance dance dance {repeat 2 lines x5}
(Are U gonna come?) {x4}
(Ooh ooh ooh)
Uh

Is that it?
Mm, wake me when U're done
I guess U'll be the only one having fun
geraldkrug
2014-11-01 01:24:38 UTC
I will be discussing the six hyperdimensional "Kingdoms"

That's six and I will show how they unite to accomplish God level and "MY" being 4 times light.
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-01 03:11:56 UTC
The resurrection is false?
But aliens are real?
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-01 03:34:25 UTC
Nephilim are back doing the same things...
there getting tired of cows they use to leave dead in fields, precisionly cut.
There going after people now....lots of people missing,.. especially from national forests.. they find then with there clothes off neatly folded.......well sounds like that could be a meal..

Then there is Zoro..the masked alien....who saves them..
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-01 04:32:45 UTC
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sLJOqYvWUc0

I was going to do some Halloween spooky links...
But All I have is my phone, and the links don't always work...
m***@yahoo.com
2014-11-01 04:35:52 UTC
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sLJOqYvWUc0

Hope the link works...
using my phone...
geraldkrug
2014-11-01 18:48:29 UTC
We need to see, if real evil prospers from the cultural norms, then adopt any alterative truth instead.
geraldkrug
2014-11-01 18:54:21 UTC
Published on Sep 14, 2014 Please Forward!

Daniel 7:7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns

Daniel 7:20 and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

Daniel 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones, And shall subdue three kings.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:12 "The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.

10 Arab states agree to join US-led military campaign against Islamic State http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/10-Arab-states-agree-to-join-US-led-military-campaign-against-Islamic-State-375137

Evangelist Anita Fuentes Website: http://www.emoaf.org/
Breaking News Headlines @ my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/openyoureyespeople.emoaf
Live End-Time Broadcast: http://www.emoaf.org/Evangelist-Anita-Fuentes-Live-On-Air-Radio-TV-Broadcast.html
Our End-Time Prophecy Channel - Subscribe!: https://www.youtube.com/user/PureGraceEvangelism/videos
Pick up A CD and by doing so your helping the Urgent and Vital work of this end-time ministry! http://www.emoaf.org/
Will You Help Us Do Even More? Please Donate:
http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html
geraldkrug
2014-11-01 19:01:18 UTC
I just offer the above to reveal, the glory of ones self over the six kingdoms can be done, but who can be God level
responsible for the weird manifestations who will come to cause such an event?
Responsible ME of course.
geraldkrug
2014-11-01 19:06:11 UTC
I do everything again after I do the intent , in other words I am beyond all.
geraldkrug
2014-11-02 01:26:28 UTC
http://regex.info/exif.cgi

Put url below into website above to see the EXIF I wrote in the image about my guitars..

geraldkrug
2014-11-02 01:30:37 UTC
What will be our last thought , do you think its coming soon

Lost in the deepest enigma that none can unravel today

Moody blues

Kansas
geraldkrug
2014-11-02 01:32:01 UTC
Hyper-d kingdoms tomorrow
geraldkrug
2014-11-02 13:21:15 UTC
Animal
Vegetable
Mineral
Kingdoms we all know but there's three more...

Spiritual
Organizational
Hyperdimensional

These are bound together so tightly they share qualities sometimes.

An animal-hyperdimensional would have the bigfoots escape quality
geraldkrug
2014-11-02 13:25:16 UTC
You people are vegetable-animals most of the time.
See how it works

The super rich = mineral-organizational
geraldkrug
2014-11-02 13:27:50 UTC
I am all six plus super luminal
geraldkrug
2014-11-02 22:59:28 UTC
Gerald - universe is dust dominated as stated below
Now the unkingdom is dust or the -1 kingdom that's everything except ME...

Recently, the power ol Hawking radiation emitted
by a cosmological black hole was computed by Saida,
Harada. and Maeda [1]. In this work, the black
hole is not the usual asymptotically flat spacetime but
lives instead in an asymptotically Friedmann-Lemaitre-
Robertson-Walker (FLRW) universe, which is taken to
have flat spatial sections for simplicity. In Ref. [1], two
exact solutions of the Einstein equations describing such
systems arc considered: the Einstein-Straus vacuole [2]
with a central non-expanding black hole, and the recent
Sultana-Dyer solution [3] describing a perfectly comoving
black hole embedded in a dust-dominated FLRW uni-
verse (see Refs. [4] for other dynamical black hole so-
lutions and [5, 6] for the thermodynamics of dynamical
black hole horizons).
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 06:43:12 UTC
I got a number of 2 trillionths the size of an atom
Then I used it to figure a six foot human and got

1in = 2.54cm

2.54cm(1 x 10^7nm/1cm) = 2.54 x 10^7nm

2.54 x 10^7/.2 = 127 million atoms per inch

X 72 inches = 9,144,000,000 atoms in 6 feet / .000,000,000,000,2 =
4.572e+22 / 6,000,000,000,000 =
7,620,000,000 population world
Or
X 2,000,000,000,000 = 1.8288e+22

/
a lightyear is roughly 6 trillion miles =3,048,000,000 size of human genome.
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 18:47:12 UTC
Gerald - The 2 trillionths comes from this experiment...

In what may be one of the most mind-bogglingly surreal experiments ever floated, scientists at the US Department of Energy's Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab) will attempt to discover if the universe is "real" or merely a holographic 3-D illusion that we just think is real. Using high-powered lasers, the scientists intend to determine if space-time is a quantum system made up of countless tiny bits of information.

In explaining their theory, the scientists involved make much of the analogy that, if you stand near enough to a TV screen, you will be able to see the individual pixels that, as you move away, image resolves into a whole image with the individual pixels no longer distinguishable as separate points of light.

So, the scientists propose that if the characters displayed on a TV screen don't know that their apparent 3-D world exists only on a 2-D screen, we too could also be ignorant to the possibility that our 3-D space is also just an illusion. As such, the Fermilab scientists believe that the information about everything contained in our universe may somehow be embedded in tiny packets of information in two dimensions.

The scientists further premise that this information is contained in a "pixel size" container approximately 10 trillion, trillion times smaller than an atom, (a dimension of size that physicists call the Planck scale). At this sub-atomic scale, standard physics no longer holds much sway and quantum theory dictates the rules. As such, it is not possible - in accordance with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle - to know both the precise location and the exact speed of subatomic particles at the same time.

As a result, his phenomenon ensures that matter continues to jitter as quantum waves even when cooled to absolute zero. If the digitized space proposed by the researchers continues to vibrate even in its lowest energy state, they believe that their theory may be proved correct.

To attempt to test this premise, the Fermilab researchers have designed and built what they call a "Holometer" - or holographic interferometer - to see if the characteristic quantum jitter that exists in matter is also found in empty space.

"We want to find out whether space-time is a quantum system just like matter is," says Craig Hogan, developer of the holographic noise theory and a director at Fermilab. "If we see something, it will completely change ideas about space we've used for thousands of years."
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 19:00:01 UTC
I didn't go to the tiniest level because it yielded no cool results like 2 trillionths does.

What I did was shrink each atom of me 2 trillionths and to get the light years of time to fly from feet to head at light speed.

Billions of years is always a cool result. I was hoping it would be 13-20 billion light years but less was much better.
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 19:03:06 UTC
So if you use a six foot human 3 ways as the formula does... 666
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 19:09:31 UTC
How is this kingdom worthy?

Quantum is not kingdom worthy so when you attempt to know such your just an entertainer.

Did you hear ME cruel Jesus, because you talk out your ass and I "know" you do.
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 19:18:41 UTC
So all six kingdoms unite in singularity of purpose to be God.

(Super nothing forever distributed everywhere)

Exists but never proven by super luminal because info. is vouchsafed like different species.

The God can't be told to others so God made a six kingdom universe tell.
geraldkrug
2014-11-03 19:28:07 UTC
Super luminal is all merciful because any "place" is a hell... Unless its everyplace heavenly flying beyond light speed.

A super luminal sleeps into new creation(s) to wake up to.

The universe is a thought process.

Light obeys ME.

Animal kingdom is filtered from realizing its actually born dead compared to ME.
geraldkrug
2014-11-04 00:16:03 UTC
Pete Townshend -
Did You Steal My Money

Did you steal my money?
Did you steal my money?
Did you steal my money?
Did you steal my money?
Did you steal my money?
Did you steal my money?
Did you steal my money?
I wake up on broken glass
But you left your number
All the members in the cast
You reckon I was lumbered

Did you steal it
Did you screw me
Did you feel it
Did you do me, did you?
Did you steal my money?
Did you?

Are you out there Mr no-one
Is my investment growing
Sorry that I got so drunk
But I wrote you a poem

Did you search me
Did you turn me over
While I cold turkeyed
On the sofa
Did you steal my money?
Did you?
Did you steal my money?

How can we forgive a grievance
Now that we all live with demons
Did you know that poor old veteran
That you kicked right out of his bed
Says that he cannot forget you
But he does not wish that you were dead
Leave his gold watch in reception
He will keep the fifteen stitches in his head
Did you steal his money

Did you pinch my trainer football
Say you half inched it
I thought I heard a female foot fall
While I washed my kitchen

Did you use me
Why'd I trust you
Why'd you abuse me
I won't bust you oh.....

Why did you steal my money
Did you steal my money
Steal my money
Did you steal my wallet
Fell right off my lorry
Did you
Did you lift my brasso
Nick my gelt you asshole
Did you steal my money
Did you steal my money
geraldkrug
2014-11-04 00:28:29 UTC
Jessie Ware -
"Say You Love Me"

Say you love me to my face
I need it more than your embrace
Just say you want me, that's all it takes
Heart's getting torn from your mistakes

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If you don't wanna try,
But all that I've been thinking of
Is maybe that you might
Baby it looks as though we're running out of words to say
And love's floating away

Just say you love me, just for today
And don't give me time 'cause that's not the same
Want to feel burning flames when you say my name
Want to feel passion flow into my bones
Like blood through my veins

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If you don't wanna try,
But all that I've been thinking of
Is maybe that you might
And, baby, it looks as though we're running out of words to say
And love's floating away

Won't you stay?
Won't you stay?
Slowly slowly you run for me,
But do you know me at all?
Someone told me love controls everything
But only if you know

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
(No no no no no)
If you don't wanna try
(Just try sometimes)
But all that I've been thinking of
(I just think)
Is maybe that you might
(You might)
Won't you stay?
geraldkrug
2014-11-05 14:31:14 UTC
Regarding modern terrorism and how to combat the threat of ISIS, Wynne dismissed the strategy of "standing back and bombing" because it does not address the nature of the terrorist group. To that end, he warned that the group's sophisticated use of social media allows it to both gain new recruits as well as manipulate emotions to psychologically prepare their fighters for battle. Therefore, Wynne suggested that usurping the social media platform fueling ISIS would be more effective than traditional warfare tactics to defeat the terrorist group. "We'd be better off if we rounded up the top on hundred Youtube and Twitter people in the country," he mused, "and sat them down with the top hackers in the country and just put them in a room and said 'you guys figure it out, go wage war.'"
geraldkrug
2014-11-05 14:33:17 UTC
Gerald - I can fight that way...

geraldkrug
2014-11-06 04:51:15 UTC
I'd give the test I devised to qualify if your allowed to live on earth.

All will fail so here I am alone satisfied in my glory.

I grew tired of the mystery and the obvious answer of my love for everyone.
geraldkrug
2014-11-08 02:44:50 UTC
So have a kid because then one person thinks your something ...

The Pussycat Dolls -
"When I Grow Up"

[Intro x2]
Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don't care what they say
See, everytime you turn around
They scream your name

[Verse 1]
Now I've got a confession
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I'd do anything
Anything at all for them to notice me

[Bridge:]
But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You know what it's like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
'Cause see when I was younger I would say

[Chorus:]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies
When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies
When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines
When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

[Hook x2]
Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it

[Verse 2]
They used to tell me I was silly
Until I popped up on the TV
I always wanted to be a superstar
And knew that singing songs would get me this far

[Bridge]
[Chorus]

[Hook x2]
Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it

[Verse 3]
I see them staring at me
Oh I'm a trendsetter
Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic
I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it

[Chorus]

[Hook x2]

[Chorus]

[Hook x2]

Darkchild
geraldkrug
2014-11-08 21:59:17 UTC

Again our sun and Nessie make waves. lol

https://svtracking1.communications.yahoo.com/t/dcgbJmY3XnDAAJWjZaPRWaaBQzB1O0Guaaaa?o=PyfNOwVxTNY1-xZ9V8B0aHNHO6%407u917wB%40&Y=mXqmy_bunsUof.iis&f=P8i&r=&x=bznv://oy.fxX.4Uniu.Wug/%404fi=R9iJGZG~Vsm2IZW57L3Z65-3IZW7Gpa4GpKKTcKJGZOKT2H6Vr3vTL22GJ62GWLvVtLy69P57Mf6S2G27Mr6YNKJNM3pUI7UTdGKW8Pp68zyFdLpFdL57NHyU2H6UdLyTWL6SdCJW8PnWsHuFtfnUM31FsH1VW4E/MOA=7ulcAdv3g/%2a%2abznv%25xG%25wL%25wLmkUxWn.sgbui.iis%25wLmkUxWn%25xLj%2599Riib%2587TYym%2587SitmzYx&Zxw=vm&.zmxW=seza%40jss%40nzm%406u7&jt=sgbui%40seza%40jss%40nzm%406u7%40oy%40qkV&ll=seza%40jss%40nzm%406u794CE6BD252A0440182825F5AAFF516D0A610F3CF6984C8058F1A46A0259E4C8B
geraldkrug
2014-11-08 22:15:42 UTC
Gerald - oh I get it, Grandma PMS

Confessions of a Google Insider:

Filling in for George Noory, Richard Syrett welcomed CEO of Vizzeco and Google insider Andrew Greig during the first half of the show. The visionary technology expert revealed the inside scoop on the Internet search giant. Greig affectionately compared Google to the Borg from Star Trek since most companies find it futile to resist technology which helps save as much as 70 percent on the cost of computing and communications, and can reduce an organization's environmental footprint by 98 percent. He commented on Google's recent acquisitions of artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and robotics companies, noting it has all the makings of a sci-fi movie.

"Google has more information on the people of the planet and more influence on the people of the planet than all of the governments combined," Greig continued. He spoke about the challenges of consolidating so much information, noting that Google has been broken into by the NSA and China, and how the world might benefit if the company decentralized. Greig credited a Google executive with orchestrating the Egyptian Revolution and toppling the Mubarak regime (related video ), commented on the tech giant's race to buy up Greece, and explained how Google's cloud-based platform is at the forefront of largest transfer of wealth in human history. He also spoke about a near death experience he had in Costa Rica that he induced with coconut water, sun-dried cacao, lemon juice, and aspirin.
geraldkrug
2014-11-09 02:43:49 UTC
Cock city bitch
Cunt rock city bitch
Cock city bitch
Cunt rock city bitch

Heating up on me
Tell internet on me
The big white guy has his lady bye bye
Shot callers pocket change
Can't change things then you'll die

Cock city bitch
Cunt rock city bitch
Cock city bitch
Cunt rock city bitch

Starve her for cash, she starves you for affection
Bad ass woman so famous never mention
Let the rappers worship her good girl life

Cock city bitch
Cunt rock city bitch
Cock city bitch
Cunt rock city bitch
geraldkrug
2014-11-09 03:09:34 UTC
G.R.L.- "Ugly Heart"

Maybe I'm just crazy
Maybe I'm a fool
Maybe I don't know how to love
But maybe I do
Maybe you know more than me
But this much is true
This little heart and brain of mine say,
We're through with you!
And I wonder does it blow your mind,
That I'm leaving you far behind
I wonder does it stop your heart
To know you're not my sunshine anymore

Ok you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up New York City after dark,
Ok you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark,
But it's such a pity, a boy so pretty
With an ugly heart

Maybe you'll get married and she will kiss your feet
While I give all my rides away, I won't lose no sleep
Maybe on your honeymoon, you'll think of me
But if you don't, won't shed a tear, yeah I can guarantee
And I wonder does it blow your mind,
That I'm leaving you far behind
I wonder does it stop your heart
To know you're not my sunshine anymore

Ok you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up New York City after dark,
Ok you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark,
But it's such a pity, a boy so pretty
With an ugly heart

Ok you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could probably light up New York after dark
Ok you're cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark,
But it's such a pity, a boy so pretty
With an ugly heart, an ugly heart
So

With an ugly heart
geraldkrug
2014-11-09 21:58:35 UTC
RAPROCK LIT NEWS POP R&B HISTORY SPORTS SCREEN COUNTRY LAW TECH X META
RAPGENIUS
0 to 100/The Catch Up
Drake
PYONG! 2,217
Share Share
SharePlay
[Produced by Boi-1da, Frank Dukes, Noah "40" Shebib, & Nineteen85]

[Part I: 0 to 100]

[Verse 1]
Fuck bein' on some chill shit
We go 0 to 100 nigga, real quick
They be on that rap-to-pay-the-bill shit
And I don't feel that shit, not even a little bit
Oh Lord, know yourself, know your worth, nigga
My actions been louder than my words, nigga
How you so high, but still so down to Earth, nigga
If niggas wanna do it, we can do it on they turf, nigga
Oh Lord, I'm the rookie and the vet
Shoutout to the bitches out here holdin' down the set
All up in my phone, lookin' at pictures from the other night
She gon' be upset if she keep scrollin' to the left, dawg
She gon' see some shit that she don't wanna see
She ain't ready for it
If I ain't the greatest then I'm headed for it
That mean I'm way up
The 6 ain't friendly but it's where I lay up
This shit a mothafuckin' lay up
I been Steph Curry with the shot
Been cookin' with the sauce, chef, curry with the pot, boy
360 with the wrist, boy
Who the fuck them niggas is, boy?
OVO, man we really with the shits, boy
Really with the shits
I should prolly sign to Hit-Boy cause I got all the hits, boy
Fuck all that "Drake you gotta chill" shit
I be on my Lil Mouse drill shit
Fuck all that rap-to-pay-your-bill shit
I'm on some Raptors-pay-my-bills shit
All up on TV, I thought it'd make me richer
Wasn't payin' me enough, I needed somethin' quicker
So now I'm all in Niko's basement puttin' work in on the phones
Either that or drive to Money Mart to make the pickups
Man it's 2008, I'm tryna paint the picture
Comeback Season in the works and now I'm thinkin' bigger
I got 40 in the studio, every night, late night
Gotta watch that shit, don't want to make him sicker
That's my nigga
Oh Lord, got a whole lot to show for it
I mean we can really get it, we can go for it
I'm just here for the bucks and the billis, nigga
Don't make me kill one of the GOATs for it
I run this shit, they like "Go Forrest
Run Forrest, run Forrest, go Forrest"
Yeah, I mean you already wrote for us
Damn, nigga, what's one more quote for us?
Oh Lord, who else soundin' like this?
They ain't make me what I am, they just found me like this
I was ready... fuck that, I've been ready
Since my dad used to tell me he was comin' to the house to get me
He ain't show up
Valuable lesson, man I had to grow up
That's why I never ask for help
I'll do it for you niggas and do it for myself

[Outro]
I go 0 to 100, nigga, real quick
Real quick, whole squad on that real shit
0 to 100, nigga, real quick
Real quick, real fuckin' quick, nigga
0 to 100, nigga, real quick
Real quick, whole squad on that real shit
0 to 100, nigga, real quick
Real quick, real fuckin' quick, nigga

[Part II: The Catch Up]

[Bridge]
Whole squad on that real shit
Whole squad on that real shit
Whole squad on that real shit

[Verse 2]
The other night, Lavish Lee told me that I'm all these people listen to
She said they love me unconditional
Imagine how it feel to watch another nigga at the top
You know that if you wasn't you, you would be dissin' you, dawg
Damn, okay, from that perspective
I see what you're talkin' 'bout, no way to soften that
Cause me, I was tryna find out where I lost 'em at
But maybe I ain't lose 'em at all
Maybe I keep movin' forward and they're just stagnant, they ain't movin' at all
But when they need a favor, who do they call?
Maybe I'm searchin' for the problems, askin' what was said and who was involved
Too focused on people's feedback and provin' 'em wrong
They say the shoe can always fit, no matter whose foot it's on
These days feel like I'm squeezin' in 'em
Whoever wore 'em before just wasn't thinkin' big enough
I'm 'bout to leave 'em with 'em
Cause if I run in the game in these, man the seams are splittin'
No pun intended but they're smellin' defeat in the air
Headed where nobody took it, who meetin' me there?
They tell him that he's talkin' crazy but he doesn't care
Bein' humble don't work as well as bein' aware
Listen up, boy, you're better off eavesdroppin'
We already got spring 2015 poppin'
PND droppin', Reps-up P droppin'
Majid Jordan droppin', OB droppin', not to mention me droppin'
Feel like we paid the refs off, man we fixed the game
Me and Noel been at it before Twitter names
Yeah, been on the move like the lease is up
And I can't even name one person that's keepin' up
Damn, fuck how it was in the past tense
Ask yourself, how do we match up now?
Cause I'm only 27 and I'm only gettin' better
If I haven't passed you yet, watch me catch up now, for real

[Outro: James Blake] ×9
Could it be the way that I'll catch up
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda
Try Me by Dej Loaf
I Don't Fuck With You by Big Sean
Tuesday by ILoveMakonnen
About Genius Jobs Sign in Contact us
(c) 2014 Genius Media Group Inc.

"0 to 100/The Catch Up" by Drake
He ain't show up / Valuable lesson, man I had to grow up / That's why I never ask for help
Genius Annotation by dabigone & Alessio Fanelli. more
And my father living in Memphis now, he can't come this way
Over some minor charges and child support that just wasn't paid
Damn, boo-hoo, sad story, black American dad story
Relating to the previous line, his dad never showed up to get him.

As a result, Drake was forced to grow up on his own, without asking for help from anyone, including his dad. Even in adulthood, he still relies on himself.
Share
geraldkrug
2014-11-10 02:12:40 UTC
Big Sean - "I Don't Fuck With Y..."

I don't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do

I heard you got a new man, I see you takin' a pic
Then you post it up, thinkin' that it's makin' me sick, brr, brr
I see you calling, I be makin' it quick
I'mma answer that shit like "I don't fuck with you"
Bitch I got no feelings to go
I swear I had it up to here, I got no ceilings to go
I mean for real, fuck how you feel
Fuck your two cents if it ain't goin' towards the bill, yeah
And everyday I wake up celebratin' shit, why?
'Cause I just dodged a bullet from a crazy bitch, I
Stuck to my guns, that's what made me rich
That's what put me on, that's what got me here
That's what made me this
And everything that I do is my first name
These hoes chase bread, aw damn, she got a bird brain
Ain't nothin' but trill in me, aw man, silly me
I just bought a crib, three stories, that bitch a trilogy
And you know I'm rollin' weed that's fuckin' up the ozone
I got a bitch that text me, she ain't got no clothes on
And then another one text, then your ass next
And I'm gonna text your ass back like

I don't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do

Got a million things on my mind
Executive deals online, limited amount of time
Chasin' these dollar signs and you ain't on your grind
You might be able to find me up in the MGM casino in the D
Fuckin' off fetti I coulda put on property
From the Bay to the Murder Mitten, my niggas put murder missions
She choose him, that's her decision, free my niggas in prison
On the phone with a bitch who can't do shit
For a pimp but make a nigga hella rich
Got a blunt in my dental, goin' H.A.M in a rental
On my way, to Sacramento, late night, Arsenio
I'm never sentimental, go hard or go home, listen
Barely Harley, I'm chromeless, you might end up domeless
I bet you she into me, her cheddar, she givin' me
I make a bitch stand outside forever like the Statue of Liberty
Rest in pimp, Pimp C, underground king of the South
I raise my Styrofoam up, and pour some drank in my mouth
Why you always coming around with bad news?
Say you want me to win, but hope I lose
Ass never rock with other niggas in the crew
But them niggas cool, it's just that

Bitch I ain't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do

I got a new chick that I gotta thank God for
I got a new whip that I gotta thank a lot for
Yeah I got a lot but want a lot more
Yeah we in the buildin' but I'm tryna take it to the top floor
I swear I hear some new bullshit every day I'm wakin' up
It seems like nowadays everybody breakin' up
That shit can break you down if you lose a good girl
I guess you need a bad bitch to come around and make it up
I guess drama makes for the best content
Everything got a bad side, even a conscience
Now you're drinkin' 'til your unconscious
Feel me when you get a fine bitch
Just don't forget to read the fine print
Life got me meditatin' like I'm in the Himalayas
Keep it G with the L lit on me like the elevator
Yeah I know that karma's too real so I hope you doin' cool
But still stupid ass bitch I ain't fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I ain't fuckin with
I ain't fuckin', I ain't I ain't fuckin' with you
I ain't fuckin' with you
geraldkrug
2014-11-13 16:58:49 UTC
666 is first mentioned in John's Book of Revelation, described as the number of the beast, and it's now thought to be a coded reference to a Roman tyrant. What gives it an added chill, he said, is that if you add all the Roman numerals together [ I=1 + V=5 + X=10 + L=50 + C=100 + D=500 ] it produces 666. Interestingly, if you add all the numbers of a roulette table together, you also get 666, he added.

Gerald - To ME it is also the way to get the population of the world and gnome size by using the atoms in 6 foot (average size of men) in three calculations.
geraldkrug
2014-11-14 13:48:42 UTC
Gawkable
cowman
2014-11-14 15:54:16 UTC
U forgot big Roman M
M=1000
I=1+V=5+X=10+L=50+C=100+D=500+M=1000 it produces 1666
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 01:48:17 UTC
I don't expect payback because I find it as I live giving.
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 01:50:28 UTC
If I could get payback it would be here now anyway.
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 01:52:42 UTC
So fight through the grand illusion death not ends it sadly.
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 02:13:50 UTC
Rosetta's Comet Sounds Like This (Magnetic Oscillations) | Video

Use line above to search YouTube for the comet sounds, awesome.
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 02:19:30 UTC
Obviously a pump to put comet tail out.

This is like marking the territory with intelligence put into the right type asteroids then send them round the sun.

Also sun pics are weird today.

Unicorn and a sex scene.
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 02:24:52 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg4tdwau157iqb5/Rosetta%E2%80%99s%20Comet%20Sounds%20Like%20This%20%28Magnetic%20Oscillations%29.mp3?dl=0

Here is the comit pumping the water it sprays like wind...
geraldkrug
2014-11-15 12:54:54 UTC
Christina Aguilara - "Genie In A Bottle"

I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights
Waiting for someone to release me

You're licking your lips and blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away
Baby, baby, baby
(Baby, baby, baby)

My body is saying let's go
But my heart is saying no

If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way
If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do

I'm a genie in a bottle baby, you gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come, come, come on and let me out

The music's fading and the lights down low
Just one more dance and then were good to go
Waiting for someone who needs me

Hormones racing at the speed of light
But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight
Baby, baby, baby
(Baby, baby, baby)

My body is saying let's go
But my heart is saying no
(But my heart is saying no)

If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way
(I'm a genie in a bottle)
If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true
(Wish come true)
Just come and set me free baby and I'll be with you

I'm a genie in a bottle baby, you gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come, come, come on and let me out

I'm a genie in a bottle baby, you gotta rub me the right way honey
(If you wanna be with me)
I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come, come, come on and let me out

My body is saying let's go
But my heart is saying no, no

geraldkrug
2014-11-16 19:15:13 UTC
TELEVISION
"Marquee Moon"

I remember
how the darkness doubled
I recall
lightning struck itself.
I was listening
listening to the rain
I was hearing
hearing something else.
Life in the hive puckered up my night,
the kiss of death, the embrace of life.
There I stand neath the Marquee Moon Just waiting,
Hesitating...
I ain't waiting
I spoke to a man
down at the tracks.
I asked him
how he don't go mad.
He said "Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad."
Well a Cadillac
it pulled out of the graveyard.
Pulled up to me
all they said get in.
Then the Cadillac
it puttered back into the graveyard.
And me,
I got out again.
geraldkrug
2014-11-17 16:59:04 UTC
The universe makes us robots but we can choose to discern much greater.

You people are currently robots and lazy which is double darkness.
geraldkrug
2014-11-19 22:46:29 UTC
PMS Leeds people on like all people do.

Humans are living in a temporary world and claim they are more than dying.

PMS your an old hag lesbo. So train a hot young idiot christian slave for us please.
geraldkrug
2014-11-20 02:21:32 UTC
Dr Dre -
"Xxplosive"
(feat. Hitman, Kurupt, Nate Dogg & Six-Two)

[Hittman]
Xxplosive, West coast shit
My nigguh-ish ways attract, girls that used to turn they back
Causin me to yank they arm and pose like I would do the harm
Now I'm sayin thank you cause they tell me, my shit's the bomb
Xxplosive.. ..for my niggaz drinkin Cognac, smokin weed, always pack
mo' than one, firearm, chrome rims, ridin on
Chronic in yo' system, let me know, my shit's the bomb - Xxplosive..

[Kurupt]
West coast shit nigga
Overdosage - imperial pistols ferocious
Fuck a bitch; don't tease bitch, strip tease bitch
Eat a bowl of these bitch, gobble the dick
Hoes forgot to eat a dick can shut the fuck up!
Gobble and swallow a nut up, shut up and get my cash
Backhanded, pimpslapped backwards and left stranded
Just pop ya collar, pimp convention hoes for a dollar
Six-Deuce in a plush, six-deuce impala
Pimpin hoes from Texas to Guatemala
Bitch niggaz paid for hoes, just to lay wit hoes
Relax one night, and paid to stay wit hoes
Captain Save'Em all day (bitch) well save this dick
Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch
You ain't into hittin pussy, or hittin the switch
You into hittin bitches off of the grip, you punk bitch

[Nate Dogg]
All my real Doggs still kick it wit me
All my down hoes still trickin wit me
All the true gangstas know
Nate ain't never love no hoe
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
Nate ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...

When I had you last night, baby
Before - I blew yo' mind, (blew-blew-blew your mind)
I thought we had a chance, lady
No more - now that I'm sober you ain't that fine
Hmmm-hmmmhmmmm...
Don't wanna treat you wrong
Don't wanna lead you on
Here baby, hit the bong
while the west coast rolls along
While we - still makin gangsta hits
You'll be - still jockin gangsta dicks
Damn girl you think you slick
Somebody better get this biiitch, this biiiitch

[Six-Two]
I got these freaky hoes
Clappin they hands, stompin they feet
Every now and then they put they mouth on me
Nowadays a G like me can't even call it
A 23-year old pussy fiend and freakaholic
Pimpin bitches on the regular, I put that on the G
A hustler and a player, nowadays it pays to be
Lemme drop some shit about this bitch I used to know
She gave ya boy the head and said don't let nobody know
A bonafide pro, I had to grab the hoe
She got freaky in yo' sixty-fo', I skeeted in her throat
Been knowin the hoe for fo' days, pimpery pays
And I bet you didn't know that she go both ways
She ate her best friend, I left them hoes at the mall
They be beepin me and shit, but we don't kick it no mo'
Them hot hoes is fiendin, they on the nuts
But beitch, I'm out ya pussy when I nut, f'real

Exxplosive..
geraldkrug
2014-11-20 02:26:34 UTC
Gerald - I got the breakthrough this man wants...
Partial wealth redistribution but humans suck PMS cunt so must lose.
I don't see humans waking up to their power vested in ME.

Historian and researcher Richard Dolan discussed bizarre ET encounters, the forces which may prevent disclosure, and challenges facing ufology in the modern age. He suggested that the fight for UFO disclosure is merely one facet in a much larger clash between 'power brokers' who wish to install a global government that would control information available to the populace and the people who are fighting such an agenda. "I see our civilization in a kind of race," Dolan mused, "can the people make a significant breakthrough to end this kind of creeping totalitarianism or will that system get fully into place and prevent that?" Whether the truth about UFOs is ever revealed to the public, he surmised, may ultimately hinge on the outcome of this overarching battle.
geraldkrug
2014-11-20 12:14:49 UTC
Fuck yourselves all you broke dick cowards as the rich win again to see you ass up in jail for any reason they think of.

Go to hell all the rich and coward poor.
geraldkrug
2014-11-20 18:04:22 UTC
MY movie is on kickstarter.com

Impossible to do but done.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1890548154/561852520?token=cda82a94
geraldkrug
2014-11-23 14:53:10 UTC
G2 survives black hole!

My take is, if the new science is right about black holes not really existing then you see it now.

I liken this to elephant grave sites and human cemeteries.

What seems like a black hole could be a graveyard for local stars.
geraldkrug
2014-11-23 15:02:16 UTC
I'm backing William Shatners kickstarter.com project started three days ago.

He has a book out called "Catch me up".

His project showed me that before I go live I need to NOT go live until I have
the goal money first.

The media only covers successful campaigns so like I've said,
Don't go to war until you know you'll win.
geraldkrug
2014-11-23 15:08:53 UTC
Another benefit of delay is the backers also can bask in the glory of a business grand opening
and you aren't under pressure of the 60 day campaign time limit.

Idiots like you people will only see that I got my goal the first day I went LIVE.
geraldkrug
2014-11-23 15:15:05 UTC
Kickstarter.com is an elitist gatekeeper and that's bad for consumers.
You have to have everything going for you to get a kickstarter.com page so its elites.

Google is facing breakup in the EU so should any elite entity.
geraldkrug
2014-11-23 15:20:58 UTC
I see kickstarter as being run by publicists and agents and their journalist slaves.
geraldkrug
2014-11-23 15:24:30 UTC
PMS and her Gretchen Voss hack piece was just a way to get sympathy for the devil but
PMS still can't get high as ME.
babushoes
2014-11-24 22:34:45 UTC
Down town McDonalds is closing in ((((((4 MONTHES))))))) do you have the exact date?
geraldkrug
2014-11-25 00:39:04 UTC
Like when they closed on 7th after many rumors, it was for real when they posted it on the window.
geraldkrug
2014-11-26 20:04:37 UTC
To William Shatners new book...

Paul Mccartney" -
"Monkberry Moon Delight"

So i sat in the attic, a piano up my nose,
And the wind played a dreadful cantata.
Sore was i from a crack of an enemy's hose
And the horrible sound of tomato.

Ketchup,
Soup and puree,
Don't get left behind.
Ketchup,
Soup and puree,
Don't get left behind.
geraldkrug
2014-12-01 06:13:08 UTC
This just hit spam and I won't explain...

patriciaw <***@mi.edu>
Ian <***@coasttocoastam.com>
johnb <***@coasttocoastam.com>
georgeknapp <***@coasttocoastam.com>
george <***@coasttocoastam.com>
shawn <***@coasttocoastam.com>
tom <***@coasttocoastam.com>
lex <***@coasttocoastam.com>
lisa <***@coasttocoastam.com>
nu34 <***@univision.net>
pr <***@abc7.com>
vpos la <***@nbcuni.com>
corbett riner <***@foxnews.com>
ktlastoryideas <***@tribune.com>
ajeffer2 <***@yahoo.com>
cc1499 <***@staplescopycenter.com>
cc1325 <***@staplecopycenter.com>
butterflylisa211 <***@yahoo.com>
Musiakworld <***@gmail.com>
Pollard willie15 <***@yahoo.com>
geraldkrug
2014-12-02 06:17:06 UTC
ELLIE GOULDING -
"I Need Your Love"

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

[Beat break]

I need your love

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart
And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

[Beat break]

I need your love

Am I dreaming? Will I ever find you now?
I walk in circles but I'll never figure out
What I mean to you, do I belong?
I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong
And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love

[Beat break]

I need your love

All the years
All the times
You have never been to blame
And now my eyes are open
And now my heart is closing
And all the tears
All the lies
All the waste
I've been trying to make it change
And now my eyes are open

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free

[Beat break]
geraldkrug
2014-12-02 06:34:46 UTC
SOMETHING CORPORATE -
"I Want To Save You"

standing on the edge of morning
scent of sex and new found glory
playing as she's pulling back her hair
she drives away
she's feeling worthless
used again but nothing's different
she'd stay the night
but knows he doesn't care

home by three
deafening quiet
the porch light's off
yes they forgot it
she'd cry herself to sleep
but she don't dare
and she wants to be a model
she wants to hear she's beautiful
she's beautiful

i want to save you
i want to save you
i need you
save me too
i want to save you

dressed by dawn and out the door
no light
she memorized the floor
so she could leave without being detected
she works till three
it's uniform
she dreams that he'll come by the store
she prays for days
when boys mean she's protected
and she wants someone to see her
she needs to hear she's beautiful
she's beautiful

i want to save you
i want to save you
i need you
save me too
i want to save you

and she won't sleep
she won't sleep
and she won't sleep
at all

i want to save you
i want to save you
i need you
save me too
i want to save you
(let me save you)
i want to save you
(let me save you)
i want to save you
(let me save you)
i want to save you
geraldkrug
2014-12-04 19:10:18 UTC

Here's a graphic I made to reflect all current universal knowledge.
geraldkrug
2014-12-04 19:20:40 UTC
Download to see best

You'll get to know things like how the big bang actually blew up a dark matter energy container and its spilling into our universe as galaxy sized atoms of spirit.

How we can't see to the big bang after 40 billion years.

How only radiation is forever.
geraldkrug
2014-12-05 05:07:29 UTC
Dawn Richard -
"Ode To You"

[Ad-Libs]

I done made mistakes
Made some wrong turns
Had some fuck ups
Too many far as I'm concerned
Yeah

Maybe I held on
When I should have let go
Yeah yeah yeah

But when it comes to you
You help me get through
With you I never lose

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
(I owe it all to you)
You ooh
(I owe it all)

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Babe I hope you feel the same
Cause I'm giving all of me
Yeah

Id take all I have
And bet it all on you baby
Yeah

Your the only constant truth
In our world full of lies
I wished for you baby
Oh I wish for you baby
Cause

when I was knocked down
Oh you picked me up

Oh ain't nobody like you
Thats why I fucks witchu baby
oh oh oh oh
Cause

Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Yea yea yea
Yea Yeah

Uh uh
If you feel me
Put your hands in the air
And say uh huh
Uh huh oh yeah
[repeat]

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

Oh oh oh oh
Owe it all
Too ooh you ooh
You ooh

You ooh
geraldkrug
2014-12-05 14:06:32 UTC
Taylor Swift-
"Blank Space"

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?

New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny, rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name

Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the King, baby, I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait, the worst is yet to come, oh no

Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name

Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't say, I didn't warn ya

And I'll write your name
geraldkrug
2014-12-07 05:55:31 UTC
RIHANNA -
"If It's Lovin' That You Want"

I want to let you know
That you don't have to go
Don't wonder no more
What I think about you

If it's loving that you want
Then you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
Cause, everything that you need, I got it right here baby, baby

Now it's obvious you need a friend to come hold you down
Be that one you share your everything when no one's around
Baby come tell me your secrets, and tell me all your dreams
'Cause I can see you need someone to trust
You can trust in me

Di di di di da da dey
So just call me whenever your lonely
Di di di di da da dey
I'll be your friend, I can be your homey

If it's loving that you want
Then you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
Cause, everything that you need, I got it right here baby, baby

It's been so long I've had this feeling
That we could be
Everything you've ever wanted baby
Your fantasy
I won't push too hard or break your heart
'Cause my love's sincere
I'm not like any other girl you know
So let me erase your fears

Di di di di da da dey
So just call me whenever your lonely
Di di di di da da dey
I'll be your friend, I can be your homey

If it's loving that you want
Then you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
Cause, everything that you need, I got it right here baby, baby

If it's loving that you want
Then you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Baby come and share my world, share my world (I got what you need so come share my world)
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
Cause, everything that you need, I got it right here baby, baby

Di di di di da da dey
So just call me whenever your lonely
Di di di di da da dey
I'll be your friend, I can be your homey

If it's loving that you want
Then you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
Cause, everything that you need, I got it right here baby, baby

I want to let you know
That you don't have to go
Don't wonder no more
What I think about you

What I think about you boy
I got what you need so come share my world oh
geraldkrug
2014-12-18 20:19:30 UTC
http://8m.7p.com/cgi/phpxdirectory/index.php

New forum to post on with extras..