the administrator insists on more money
philedelphia
2012-01-21 16:54:26 UTC
kro

lol

oh and by the way all that time ya'll thought i was laughing i wasnt i
was showing off my green lantern underoos lol LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i
got your super hero reference right here administrator lol "back
woman i say back!" the lanterns signant ring glows irredsescently in
vibrent green of emeralds hope lol

oh well goin with it i just found "history of green lantern"

thing is these comic strips were the source of alot of illumninati
expression in art

hold on...

its important to understand that to luminati as taught by watchers art
and life are the same in that we create our own reality just like we
create our own art the question becomes what are both art and
reality??? forms for ideas "vessels"...and ideas are meaningful
"coherent" "complete and consistant" changes in form
expressing..... like water that resides into the form of its vessel.

and all this is being. and this state of being is polluted corrupted
and eroded with various rogue vessels created in like manner but with
bastard formulas of ideas that challenge gods initial and exclusive
expression of being every, any and all... thus is the living god
posesser of wisdom of all knowledge... the evereprence of meaning in
all activity and legitimate mystery of power givin in secret to be
shed abroad

the throne of the living god

back to issue
illuminati make up there own streams of thought their own prophecies
to fulfill all the while an afront to what god has preordained

the watchers challenged gods good will after being "created" aka
"expressed" by god in good faith. "well if we are free" these watchers
dared to tempt god and his living response which fluctuates throughout
the streams of history found in a moment of time called earth brought
forth from the seas of probability was...

creation is free to appreciate the living god in harmony not your
shitstorm legion ass confused meaninglessness. no i wont give it
ultimate form and eternal expression says the living god

creation is still meaningfull and the watchers lost their coherant
form in the fall they must work through ther stuff of creation to
provoke god now hence their pre occupation with therater art and song
and sound it is all bound into being via inspiration and narrative
that engineers a global mindset in line with their attempts at being.
their care is for themselves not the creations they mutilate and
exploit and consume as ideas consume a mind so do these watchers make
themselves manifest and forsake all including themselves last for
shadow is bound to flee the light

anyway more symbolism in thge narrative of the green lanturn
emphasizing a vessel and idea/imagenation sounds like jeni in a
bottle stuff which is just another form of vessel idea and stream of
prophecy to make it happen
philedelphia
2012-01-21 17:23:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/zvYULpFwVWE
[...]
see all this subliminal shit goin on folks? our culture of
etertainment becomes our accusser so be carefull for the medium of art
has become the domain of watcher religion its wtness against creation
by giving it what it wanted in all its vile a cancer and the cancer is
the nature of the empowered ideas that drive the masses unaware

WE MUST BE AWARE AND STOP BUYIN THIS CULTURE STOP BUYING INTO WHAT IT
HAS BECOME

music film art poetry = media politics social engineering

movie producers...the real ones.. the watcher producers have directors
in all arenas for they are part of the same idea producing a movie
called reality to exploit the vanity of mans ignorence to accuse
god ...man being accused along the way is a technicality

go to hell watchers and luminati sell outs for a directors chair to
move and shake things that are happening in current affairs will get
double portion of judgement return for what the lord takes he always
returns in asbundance
philedelphia
2012-01-21 20:36:36 UTC
Post by philedelphia
[...]
returns in asbundance- Hide quoted text -
kro to watchers
i have observed all the roles you have prescribed in your cinematic
paradigm observed but not applied save for the living applications God
took from your shit for his own glory for he can perform that miracle
as well.. he makes any vessel he sees fit for the occassion need and
or his own wanton inclination.

all of that which your host has distorted is made straight according
to his living word which actively desires laboring efforts and vigil
standing in the night watch of the all seeing eye of the Living God

one day every eye will see truth befor the light let it be done right
now
one day ever voice will speak strong against the night let us be one
right now

One Love

philedelphia
2012-01-21 22:57:38 UTC
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
[...]
One http://youtu.be/IOgxVWC4a18 Hide quoted text -
kro

" WE MUST BE AWARE AND STOP BUYIN THIS CULTURE STOP BUYING INTO WHAT
IT HAS BECOME "

music film art poetry = media politics social engineering

and ECONOMICS

what i suggest is eyes wide open recognition of our own god givin
talants directedby the glory of the living god as ascribed in his word
of revelation...our love story. our mystery...our sci fie monster
movie that needs no sequel or prequil and the veiwer isnt left doped
up on spiritual nyquill...lol i just had ta go there hahaaha where
was i

oh yeah god wins all the oscars all the nominations all the whatever
cause ya'll was watcher plagerizers hahahahaha

who says video killed the radio star just gave it a new master bedroom
hmm.

i picked this clip because there is something poiniette about
thpretensive atmosphere in the studio with the subdued audiance and
back up babes in black and white with no rythem.. his voice is tinny
but it works and the poor piano player does all the work while
superstar stands there with his hand in his pocket like he's conting
up hundreds in his mind in between lyrics lol

reminds me of our culture of religion

missy?
philedelphia
2012-01-22 00:15:22 UTC
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
[...]
One http://youtu.be/IOgxVWC4a18 quoted text -
kro
http://youtu.be/X19iZ4CyJf0
i picked this clip because there is something poiniette about
thpretensive atmosphere  in the studio with the subdued audiance and
back up babes in black and white with no rythem..  his voice is tinny
but it works and the poor piano player does all the work while
superstar stands there with his hand in his pocket like he's conting
up hundreds in his mind in between lyrics lol
reminds me of our culture of religion
missy?- Hide quoted text -
reminds me of you administrator

with lyrics

official

philedelphia
2012-01-22 00:26:42 UTC
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
[...]
One http://youtu.be/IOgxVWC4a18 text -
kro
[...]
reminds me of you http://youtu.be/8uN0ZyYRkHE
with http://youtu.be/0x6ICz4vChc
lol the context is in the red dress jezebel... all ya need is a purple
shaw for that angel ya really desire huh church proper?
philedelphia
2012-01-22 09:29:06 UTC
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
[...]
mtv launch 8/1/81 12:01

in this clip we got the blast off and segway to aired version of video
killed the radio star..the idea i convey here is the contrast of both
versions of video killed...the initial i posted was pretensive and
fabricated redue where as with its original retains its true
nature...its spirit is full of life like when mtv first launched like
when doc was real in the befor time befor luminati totaly corrupted
it ...

mark goodman called it thge best of tv combined with the best of
radio..

i call it the merger of harmony and narrative and we are the tuning
forks the vessels the streamlines of human expression bursted forth in
radiant form where man touchs the angelic where being is complete and
where we would eventualy play the whore

philedelphia
2012-01-22 13:02:34 UTC
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
Post by philedelphia
[...]
http://youtu.be/Cw6xesXLIAA Hide quoted text -
the mtv airing i refered too

philedelphia
2012-01-21 18:05:04 UTC
Post by philedelphia
[...]
see whats goin on here is watcher reinvention of existance and
mankinds fall from grace reflects the same manifestation different and
lower but the same in idea get it? keeps commin back to ideas and the
forms they take on ... anyway jedi's the diabolic oppossition we
encounter in this late hour will require polished and martialed
weilding of the word of god and the living god has shared with us the
nature of the weapons of hour warfare. we all should digest the code
and expound upon NOT ASSIMILATE INTO the testimony of jesus....and
together this double sided blade of light brought to bear for "his
namesake" guards against corruption and erosion ..with a living force
a living flame called The Word Of God

greatest saber scenes