2 days and counting
Kro
2024-02-21 00:02:29 UTC
2 days and counting. Has anyone found a service giving posting access
to this alt group you're using? Is it working OK?
Bye Bye GG
I will stand as a witness against you in that day.

Last call

Repent

Rev 1:2
John tarries
Even so come lord and amen

FLAPFLAPFLAFLF.... KAW KAW
Cowman
2024-02-21 01:32:53 UTC
2 days and counting. Has anyone found a service giving posting access to this alt group you're using? Is it working OK?
google stop usenet service but others like http://eternal-september.org
never end NNTP protocol.
When user register self on eternal-september.org he/she have access on
large list of every usenet group created from 80s till now.
Difference between posting on Google usenet server and
eternal-september.org server is extension in domain name he receive when
enter password and nickname when login self in newsreader app.
I post this message with extension news.eternal-september @
alt.fan.gene-scott but other usenet servers on eternal-september.org can
do the same job.
when you login on reader80.eternal-september.org your extension to post
here will be reader80.eternal-september @ alt.fan.gene-scott.
They have many NNTP servers not just one like Google.
Only problem after google stop usenet service will be unvisibility new
posts in their archive but I believe messages will be visible here on
eternal-september.org.......
If messages doesn't be visible then we must create new usenet group with
different name on native NNTP server eternal-september.org
Example GENE SCOTT or PMS or similar easy recognisible etc.
Matt2442
2024-02-21 01:37:14 UTC
2 days and counting. Has anyone found a service giving posting access to this alt group you're using? Is it working OK?
Matt2442:
Will we be able to post vía Google on the 22nd or is that the day they pull the plug?
Cowman
2024-02-21 02:05:30 UTC
Post by Matt2442
2 days and counting. Has anyone found a service giving posting access to this alt group you're using? Is it working OK?
Will we be able to post vía Google on the 22nd or is that the day they pull the plug?
we will be able to post everywhere cause we have Email address.
But not on Google usenet NNTP.
Any other place with open free usenet can be accessibe for us,of course
if we want to posting.
Cowman
2024-02-21 02:41:04 UTC
Post by Cowman
Post by Matt2442
2 days and counting. Has anyone found a service giving posting access
to this alt group you're using? Is it working OK?
Will we be able to post vía Google on the 22nd or is that the day they pull the plug?
we will be able to post everywhere cause we have Email address.
But not on Google usenet NNTP.
Any other place with open free usenet can be accessibe for us,of course
if we want to posting.
"problem" with NNTP (news network transport protocol) is equal sharebility.
Everyone here is equal,no patrons,no autorities higher than others.
Corporations don't like that constelation.
They like to control to blackmail everyone and baned individuallity if
he/she broke the "rules"
So if PMS come here and post shes word is equal like anyone else but if
she come on Twetter and post she is something else, bigger and in
virtual world closer to corporative hierarchy.
That's shes terrain and terrain with others who doesn't care about equality.
Cowman
2024-02-21 05:57:45 UTC
Post by Cowman
Post by Cowman
Post by Matt2442
[...]
in one word:
if you follow someone or something you downgrade self by the level of
his highnes not established by truth,law or God but established by
social status.
So if you want to be equal you must go in church cause church is not
monetary bank.
It's bank of knowledge equal for all commies.
Babyshoes Loveachother
Sometimes I wonder if your not Melissa...lol
Babyshoes Loveachother
2024-02-21 06:16:53 UTC
Post by Cowman
Post by Cowman
Post by Matt2442
[...]
I wonder what the format will be for the page..will the last conversations show up as if the page is frozen in time or will there be an archive
used for all the groups..
I like the idea of unmoderated ..no matter what..no control freaks ..who ever started this group did the right thing...
Twitter/X not a bad idea for a Melissa parody of sorts..
Kro
.
Cowman
2024-02-22 18:26:21 UTC
2 days and counting. Has anyone found a service giving posting access to this alt group you're using? Is it working OK?
did anyone try to post here on 22.2.2024. ??