10 days and counting....................................................................................................................
No One Special
2024-02-13 01:49:59 UTC
So, D-day is 10 days and counting.

What are everyone's plans? Using some kind of service to continue to post? Or, calling it a day?
NGC6144
2024-02-13 09:27:01 UTC
I tried searching around for a forum maybe the best I can find to set up shop is Reddit. I hope someone will find a way to preserve all these posts for the long run. It's a goldmine of experiential information from the inside and out. I learned so many things here I had little or no clue about in my ten years on Planet Scott.
Cowman
2024-02-14 03:48:55 UTC
Post by No One Special
So, D-day is 10 days and counting.
What are everyone's plans? Using some kind of service to continue to post? Or, calling it a day?
I tried searching around for a forum maybe the best I can find to set up shop is Reddit. I hope someone will find a way to preserve all these posts for the long run. It's a goldmine of experiential information from the inside and out. I learned so many things here I had little or no clue about in my ten years on Planet Scott.
usenet,paranet,telnet is begining of computer networking in early years
of digitalisation.
Everything from that time to this is inprovement in securit,speed and
quantum information observation which is modern called internet.
So return at native NNTP protocol is posible when we register self on
native NNTP server.
I register self on news-eternal.september.org which support every
registered usenet group created from 80s till now 2024.
To select group you need to install news reader and set parameters
(nickname,passwords etc) to communicate with NNTP server
(news-eternal.september.org)
I use Thunderbird Mail by Mozilla but any other news reader can do the
same job.
This usenet message is created on NNTP news-eternal.september.org and
processed to Google group NNTP alt.fan-gene.scott.
Only differnece between NNTP and HTTP is TCP address port.
HTTP use internet port 80 and NNTP 119 for standard unencrypted
connecton or 563 port for SSL encrypted connection.
Thunderbird Mail have both options in menu setings.
Of course SSL 563 port is better solution.
NGC6144
All that link shows is a domain for sale by GoDaddy. Google has stated they will maintain the information posted in this forum to be viewed. But. for how long? The long long term is uncertian. It seems perfectly reasonable to set up a new group at another location and still use this archive for reference.
Cowman
2024-02-14 13:53:31 UTC
Post by NGC6144
Post by Cowman
Post by NGC6144
Post by No One Special
[...]
ops my error NGC 6144.
corect address is http://eternal-september.org
After registration user receive an Email with personal password to
unlimitet access on this free USENET server.
Sory for my poor english.
NGC6144
Thanks.
rpbc
rpbc: If this site doesn't continue somewhere Melissa will lose one of if not the most valuable and informative asset available to her. NOS has definitely made an impact on her about tithing, no fundamental change, just dressed it up a bit, less naked but still quite exposed.
Kro
The only thing this forum did was help people get away from legalism. A half good thing. The only righteous thing this forum ever did was when I contributed righteous johanian dissent and called out out repentance from pauline apostasy. Filling the void of legalism with the word of God, the revelation of Jesus and all that john saw. As it is you christians both legalistic and liscencious are as lost and unregenerated as the day you thought you were found and elected unto salvation.
Kro
Even so lord come and amen.
No One Special
2024-02-19 05:30:57 UTC
rpbc: NOS has definitely made an impact on her about tithing, no fundamental change, just dressed it up a bit, less naked but still quite exposed.
I sometimes wonder how many of her deceived followers take a peak in here on occasion, and what impact this forum has had on them.
rpbc
2024-02-19 21:22:27 UTC
rpbc: If it had no impact she wouldn't have reacted by changing her heavy tithe campaign, following Scott. She is the only one after thirty five years who got 'it', the undefined it. It, the forum, certainly has had an impact on her... measured, sometimes open hostile response but gone is her whip and Mao outfit with clerical collar, more religion attached to Jesus and more nuanced herding without openly saying 'if you don't like it there's the door', etc., more support the ministry and follow me as I follow... what ever she is trying to convince others she is following... if she actually steps out she'll find 'agencies' investigating, and unlike some of Scott's faithful, they will read the Will, and unpack those proxy organizations created as a shell for financial manipulation of money. It will be jail and forfeiture of monies and assets... or, a deal...
Matt2442
2024-02-17 19:13:09 UTC
Post by No One Special
So, D-day is 10 days and counting.
What are everyone's plans? Using some kind of service to continue to post? Or, calling it a day?
Matt2442:
I'm leaning toward letting it go. There's only a few people posting here and probably not many more reading here. I think there will be even less after Google. Cowman did provide a link to a free service though, so I'll probably check it out.
rpbc
2024-02-18 21:13:32 UTC
Post by Matt2442
Post by No One Special
So, D-day is 10 days and counting.
What are everyone's plans? Using some kind of service to continue to post? Or, calling it a day?
I'm leaning toward letting it go. There's only a few people posting here and probably not many more reading here. I think there will be even less after Google. Cowman did provide a link to a free service though, so I'll probably check it out.
rpbc: She was on today talking about truths and half truths using truths and truths. Honestly, she is captive to her own bed of lies about how she came to be on that platform and if she ever irritates the powers that be 'it' will be viciously exposed by those irritated and will use their resources, media, etc., to either openly enlist her or force her to come clean, removing the power of blackmail, and that will be difficult for her, to come clean, as it, blackmail and treachery, is the foundation she and Scott use/used to silence and control others for years. Teaching... teaching on controlling interests and methodology used across generations, layers on layers, horizontal and vertical, generated by the father of all lies, Satan... real teaching... here, force yourself to listen to the whole thing, end is comprehensive wrap up, understand the scope of it, a bit like Lewis' Screwtape letters but with a comprehensive overview, it will ground one in 'the way things work', something Melissa can only charade. Here is scholarship, real scholarship, no charade or private self serving interpretation.

No One Special
2024-02-19 05:24:49 UTC
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 1:13:33 PM UTC-8, rpbc wrote:
Here is scholarship, real scholarship, no charade or private self serving interpretation. http://youtu.be/RwYbnceTVL8

Will watch, looks very interesting.
rpbc
2024-02-19 21:01:16 UTC
rpbc: It is interesting and very informative but only to the interested.
Babyshoes Loveachother
2024-02-18 21:47:44 UTC
Post by Matt2442
Post by No One Special
So, D-day is 10 days and counting.
What are everyone's plans? Using some kind of service to continue to post? Or, calling it a day?
I'm leaning toward letting it go. There's only a few people posting here and probably not many more reading here. I think there will be even less after Google. Cowman did provide a link to a free service though, so I'll probably check it out.
NewsTap is an Usenet Newsreader. The App runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.you and there is also one's for other smart phones.. but need a computer to post on this group, (I tried again and again to post on my phone lol..
my old computer is taking a dive. I will have to get a new lap one soon.
I will continue posting here (I'm not beating a dead horse just an old one :)

Something is coming..that I know is on the way and I want to share some vitals with you all..
so if you leave check in from time to time with a free reader..