;:;;Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy
Gerald Krug
2021-08-29 21:19:38 UTC
Its easy, I got the whole cryptoPunks collection from github and then import one into 8bit painter and change it according to MY importance thingy.
Kro
2021-08-29 21:56:36 UTC
So about gene scott
Gerald Krug
2021-08-29 22:53:12 UTC
MY women all say I'M the best at expressing love.
Mean people cant express love, haha
Gerald Krug
2021-08-29 23:03:24 UTC
Does the recent military rocket failure expose braindrain in their NASA overlords?

Gerald - of course, its a world problem. Idiots everywhere.
Gerald Krug
2021-08-29 23:07:11 UTC
How did humans get to this lofty place of being able to do engineering miracles?
Space aliens must be doing it, even indirectly, would advance things.
Gerald Krug
2021-08-30 22:39:47 UTC
https://thedrop.com/brands/volcom/girls-strutin-stone/

MY sandy b. wears...
Gerald Krug
2021-08-30 23:12:53 UTC
https://ibb.co/XWgSTFb
Sandy B. And her traveling face drop supreme.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:32:41 UTC
It seems like a certain arrangement is natural to the universe.
Like sand in an hourglass piles up in the middle and spreads out evenly 360 degrees. A statistical order.
So when they see dwarf galaxies and dark matter there (fermi balls) thats just the fermi balls spreading out where the least resistance is.
Now I know you want to say the universe started out faster than light and bent 360 to become our passing of time but for that you need a faster than light gravity to bend faster than light and theres no way that exists.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:38:05 UTC
The zeitgeist is a pump and dump, bullshit, insider knowledge, unlevel killing field.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:47:40 UTC
Somebody asked ME to allow them to cancel culture ME so we both could have our 15 seconds of national chill effect. I said that I hadn't done anything bad on Twitter. They said, nevermind.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:59:27 UTC
I love it.
The rocket industry, aka pump and dump at scale, cannot launch because of shortage of liquid oxygen because of the pandemic.

Gerald - well now the zeitgeist cant breath. Spaced lives matter.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 05:18:46 UTC
Space companies battle over anything to fake releventcy... Silver medal

Jerkoffski has no followers and no one believes in anyone that wants a job.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 05:31:34 UTC
Did you know it costs real gas to buy some fake test gas??? Bronze medal

How can anyone tell others what to do expecially when their all idiots??? Pot medal

Please ancient useless rock stars, stop fighting and telling everyone what Ozzy snorted that shorted him too... Heavy medal

I'M too good for everything... ME GOLD medal of course
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 05:58:35 UTC
https://within-ad.com/grabit/index.php
I fought a screen jumping problem with css hacking that would frighten a python wanna-be script writer.
All I wanted to do was zoom in on a captured and processed image and screenshot it but the websites screen is on a constant refresh.

Tip; don't download images, instead, screenshot images or download but then screenshot. The reason is because downloaded images dont always have valid image code while screenshots always have valid code.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:35:07 UTC
Low code, no code, said the lazy fool.
Low DNA, stolen DNA, said the workaholic virus.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:41:39 UTC
Hollywood are such whores.
Take cryptoPunks pump and dump and make more pump and dump movies about a zeitgeist of wont code scums, haha
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 04:55:11 UTC
The Facebook censorship group is only demanding people don't repost and instead use their own words.

Gerald - that should shut them all up, except ME God of course.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 05:08:30 UTC
The words on humanities headstone...
Couldn't find anyone to care.

Gerald - I'M someone that cares for doers.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 05:20:26 UTC
Wants a job... Silver medal

Keeps doing a better job, ME Gold medal of course.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 05:44:30 UTC
Did you get a 5g hotspot?
No I will wait for 6g.
Funny you mention 6g cause 7g is out now.
In a hotspot?
Yeah you got to ask for a demo.
Oh hell no. I asked for a demo once and their still calling my 2, 3 and 4g devices. What about the 5g? It has a kill the messenger system.
Wow thats new technology! Nope its old tech. The 1g pagers had that it was called pump and dump the messenger sysyem. Really? Well I remember the TracPhones were a dollar a minute and werent any g like 0g or 0m thingy. 0m thats funny you should say that because two tin cans and string are 0k. On a hotspot?
Gerald Krug
2021-09-02 06:19:35 UTC
Sir sir, we have no place for all the bodies.
Bury them cant you?
Well we dont have a grave digger they all died.
Then use a shovel man.
Cant. Shovels are made by people and their all dead.
Then feed them to the pigs.
Pork you sir.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-03 08:25:24 UTC
micro lender curator, investors complete sales.
A.I. no-code will skyrocket when it learns all my code.
invest now...
https://prompt.cash/pay?token=246-qfw5RLcx&amp;tx_id=your-id-113AI2&amp;amount=0.01&amp;currency=USD&amp;desc=Your+Product&amp;return=http://within-ad.com/order-received-page.html

You have 26 minutes to pay for this geraldkrug NFT
Gerald Krug
This is a mini portable store. I set 25 minutes and send the offer out
Gerald Krug
2021-09-04 14:36:02 UTC
I wont agree that your a mystery because moron explains you.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-05 04:08:35 UTC
http://within-ad.com/nftgdk.php

I have an ipfs system now.
Interplanetary file system

This takes text and then gives a link to the text inside ipfs. Ipfs is made to take stress off of the bitcoin blockchain.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-06 21:27:23 UTC
https://within-ad.com/idcon/poe/index.php

This makes an identicon from any date and puts it inside IPFS system by pasting the data image text from the identicon that is shown.

This makes crypto pixel-art obsolete.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 04:42:08 UTC
The lesson is screaming out to be recognized that we need to eliminate the need for security and how we do that is be better people.
Until that happens forget big gains in loss prevention.
Gold gets lost too.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 04:46:46 UTC
The rich who are shilling NFT pixel art have a de-evolution mindset. They don't want fine art to start the NFT business because that's for NFT 2.0

MY identicon birthday data images into the IPFS storage is for being the first to create a date thus owning the most value of that date.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 04:48:30 UTC
Of course it's all MY stuff so I get a portion of all of it.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 04:53:22 UTC
Article today about shaking pairs of photons from a diamond.

Gerald - then today I noticed that when I shook MY fist at another object the other object shook right when MY focus was directly on it. An entanglement of sorts. The reason is simply crash avoidance at the quantum level.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 04:56:20 UTC
When I store an identicon date I put the data image and today's date also name and what have you.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 04:59:04 UTC
https://bafkreibpsen5meba33olmacohpiso4hxvoicndfoa6omtgnj4cv6pwvsdi.ipfs.dweb.link/

MY IPFS storage API gives this link above.

That should say only, nftgdk
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:07:29 UTC
I just noticed something amazing with the identicon thingy

If I put in -1
It shows a singularity and it's event horizon
Then I put nothing it shows two of the same geometric patterns (remember MY bouncers?)
And finally when I put a 1 it looks like an explosion (the big bounce)
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:34:48 UTC
Like the Lucky Cat I bought from the artist named Chinese Street Scene Photographer
CSSP.
I figured that presentation would increase along with the fact that Cats are a thingy.

CSSP had to mint an NFT to sell it so it would be put into MY SLP Simple Ledger Protocol.
That is expensive to do now like $50+
So I bought it for under $5 and now you can't mint it and profit for under $60.

IPFS minting is free, from ME God of course.
The value is a file stored eternally in an unhackable system of nodes and peers like Bitcoin...
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:38:14 UTC
Space aliens have solved generational forgetting.
The UFO are actually the bosses of the motherships.
The eternally preserved beings who know everything are apart from the motherships for safety of both.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:40:59 UTC
You morons know you have nothing in common with ME God of course.
Religion isn't anti cliche enough to save the soul that matters.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:52:08 UTC
Everywhere I go on the net has an advertisement showing MY Unagi scooter.
Are they trying to make me self-conscious? I really don't have any skeletons so suck MY God level penis your level best, haha
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:46:35 UTC
New article says the merging of a smaller blackhole into a larger neutron star has been seen.

The blackhole went to the center of the star and it exploded.

Gerald - from what I know that's ass backwards. No matter how small the blackhole is it will never travel within to anything because the singularity is not in this universe it straddles between dimensions.
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:58:15 UTC
Yes the rich should be sued one and all for impeading all others from earning money.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-07 20:17:31 UTC
https://within-ad.com/idcon/poe/index.php
I put an image to data image converter.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-07 20:19:01 UTC
http://within-ad.com/nftgdk.php
I put a qrcode along with the link.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-08 23:31:48 UTC
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
Mobile mini art gallery with unique spotlight touch.
cowman
2021-09-09 01:02:31 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
Mobile mini art gallery with unique spotlight touch.
Natural light is sun analog gift not artificial human code.
Art is code and code is mathematical Mandelbrot set of infinite separators of analogy.
So it's some kind of illusion of human representation of reality.
Alternative reality of human multicolor detection.
Much better is to be Daltonist.
They detect reality out of codely projected palete.
Practicaly they jump ilusion in hyper dimensional step.
They closer to God than we are ever be.
Reality has two stadi.
Light and no light.
Life and Death nothing between to separate realm.
God is all in everything without diversion.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-09 20:08:50 UTC
HOOTERS
Hail orgasmic overlord the eternal ruler Satan.
Heaven Sent
Hail Satan
Gerald Krug
2021-09-09 20:10:58 UTC
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
I am selling 4 multi-million dollar paintings
and a new dynamic sensational artist as a package deal of the century!!!
Gerald Krug
2021-09-09 20:12:16 UTC
Thr biggest news in LA is a leaking fire hydrant on 7th and main and everyones dipping in even Mia.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-09 20:15:10 UTC
What do you mean HOW.
The commissions will be in the tens of millions for ME so I will get a loan and then put the whole press release together for the buyer who will become famous too but the endgame is still to be revealed.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-09 20:31:30 UTC
As Webmaster of Online Art Store, I can tell you that we are at a critical moment of time in the art world. A time that will have serious implications over the next few years, and the next decade to come.

Right now, there are two very different types of art sellers out there.

The first group consists of those who are stuck in the past, hoping for the old ways to come back. The time when galleries thrived and art shows were profitable.

They have no idea the art market is actually booming right now — almost exclusively so for individual photographers and artists, and not anyone else.

Meanwhile, the second group has already moved forward. They are the ones looking at everyone else in the rearview mirror. Participating in the boom that occurred last year and already geared up for what is about to be the biggest art selling year ever - 2021.

While everyone else has been stagnant, playing defense — these artists have been adapting and playing offense.

As a result, they experienced record levels of art sales since the pandemic hit. In fact, many of them posted all-time sales records in 2020.

I’m not asking you to believe me.

The evidence is everywhere, you just need to take the time to educate yourself.

Look these folks up. Contact them. We are literally publishing new details about this every few days and citing their full names. You've probably seen them - or you will.

None of these people are famous. None of them are “big names”.

But there is one key difference between those who are thriving right now and those who are not.

A difference that is crucially important, and once you hear it, you can compare it to your own situation and see where you stand.

Here it is:

The artists who are thriving right now are taking the online market extremely seriously. They know it is the future and they've accepted they need to get really good at running online businesses.

Read that again.

Read that again because once you have truly understood this, it will affect every decision you make going forward.

You will see everything you do through the lens of whether it is making you more capable as an online art seller, or less.

And this brings me right back to why we are at such a critical time in the art world.

The artists and photographers that understand the above are leaving their peers in the dust and have the sales to prove it.

They are mastering the skills required to run a successful art business in this new world, and they are doing so at an incredible pace.

These skills cannot be mastered in one month, let alone one year. They are skills that only improve with effort, experience, and ultimately wisdom.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 06:52:16 UTC
News stories your gonna read god damn you!

Who's most facted up, Republicans or Democrats?

If you dont sing like james brown or look like sandra bullock is your life going in the dollar bin?

Who wants to go to the moon really?

Can quantum pressure be gravity to a moron?

Do cocksuckers have minds?

What happens when sunlight hits shadow governments?
And can shadows even be hit on?

What makes hot oil sexy if there's no sandra bullock?

Do tiny robot flies deposit covid 19 in mutilated cattle?

Are space aliens into leather?

Bitches have more sex than bastards, a new study.

You didn't answer the question so now question the non answer.

People who are affectionate should never be fucked.

Do dildos ever not satisfy lesbians?

If you had an original idea would you forget it because of a fear of being kidnapped for the billions the idea would make if you weren't a coward?

Do girls huddle together to keep their legs warm in 108 degree weather and where does this happen?

Did school teach you anything that the street couldn't?
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 07:02:46 UTC
I love selling paintings by unknown artists because their works are actually MY whores.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 07:49:47 UTC
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
I am hiring now for people to sell the most expensive paintings in the world, 5 at a time.
I supply you with the web app and your famous five upfront for $650,000. Your final commission should be in the tens of millions. I give you a plan as well and you can get a loan for this job to pay for your sales activities by using the web app as collateral.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 08:01:22 UTC
Consciousness is reasoning. Life without reasoning is jesass chrust saying I give you what you need not what you reasonably want.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 08:36:51 UTC
And now for the top news story of the day.

An interview with a common house finch.
Excuse us um, bird.
The names house finch.
Okay fine Finch.
We need to know about your life before Bitcoin.
So what about it?
Well first, do think god has pushed you too hard.
Oh hell yes he has. He sets the stage and I peck the bare ground so is that cool?
You mean god what then?
Its not god its the other birds.
Oh really tell is more.
Well those peckin prick punking pukes are fucking too much for one thing. Too many beaks that seeks.
Too many mouths to feed?
Damn right.
They worship the devil bird, that skyhigh hook nose grouse is a corrosive everywhere it goes.
There is a devil bird?
Yeah and it pisses me off.
Why cant it go back to dinosaur again?
All it does is piss me off and takes specks of food that god told me where.
So this devil bird is it able to read bird brains?
Shit yes it does. What are you stupid?
Can you speak with devil bird?
Sure can.
Why dont you ask the devil to leave your food alone.
He will if I worship him.
And...
I dont know what worship is, I dont have knees.
Meaning...
He says, down on your god damn fucking non existent filthy ass eating knees to me but I dont know how to so I have to suffer starve and do car suicide like a dirty rat does.
Horrible life free to fly yet bound to natures dollar store.
Worse than the dollar store.
How so?
No james brown or sandra bullock to watch while I try to laugh for no reason.
Pure hell then,I see. Well thanks.
What no bread crums?
Bread crums who do you think humans are your slaves.
Listen bud, I set the stage and the shit and you are mearly pawns in game of life. Bread or else!
Or else what?
Devil human on you then. He will make you get on your bird knees and you wont know how then youll starve.
So what I got faith.
Faith is trying to laugh when nothings funny and you wont sound like james brown which will kill you eventually.
So what I got sandra bullock.
For faith?
No, for cream of corn, to eat that is.
Devil human knows that will eat all the cream of corn before you faith or not.
I dont care I have faith in another world not this one.
Oh here we go with the denial of 13.8 billion years of this world for what a new island from hell?
cowman
2021-09-11 07:13:03 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
[...]
thats Big Bang projection of something what we are not really witness.
We try to understand beginning but in reality we can't understand even the end.
13.8 billion years is human approximation to GOD but we are not so BIG to be conpetetive to judge about things which is longer than little one human life.
In comparation it's similar like egg in walmart whos trying to understand what is older.
He or store where someone set his price on the box with other eggs?
Gerald Krug
2021-09-11 07:28:51 UTC
Cooocooco - remind me daily

There's something I want me to know
What looks great and gets onto my show.
I'll mean it when I've seen it
and I'll look again
I aint had that lately so why not
Its a question worth askin
The problem with this world is obvious
shes fabulous and not enough for us
she may know I'm so easy to snag
but not unless constant sex can brag

There's something I want me to know
I wont rape the willing if my mind says no
gorgeousness is the key
there like that one thats okay with me
thats what everyone does
whos ever banged on such a beauty

No to the skanks
No to the fats
No to the dope heads
No to the rats

see that fine Selena G over there?
yes thats the kind
bring it here and I will care.

Its too bad for ugly scums today
I hope they die
okay okay.

There's something I want me to know
remind me daily
Oh yeah
remind me daily
cowman
2021-09-11 10:54:06 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
[...]
yup, we are store in big one store and has relation with Big one like Big one has with us.
Little egg trying to imagine his Little Bang Walmart like Big Bang Walmart keep all his eggs in storage.
Obvious golden ratio.
Projection in projected projectory.
Or transdimensional tesseract.
Universe is emulation of high dimensional emulators.
Visible Matrix of higher unvisible Matrix who knows how many eons older than this one?
Gerald Krug
2021-09-11 20:54:22 UTC
Assertive error and cognative confusion.

You never know what's really happening because the lies have assumed control so never give responses immediatly if at all.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-11 21:58:40 UTC
Pimp/pump and whore/dump news...

Post some angry or praise posts after publishing a news story saying people are either angry or in praise of the story.

Its real effect is the bandwagon effect.
It makes a who cares publicity stunt more. Does it work? Just ask the morons who believe lies.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-12 16:07:09 UTC
When you fight for the little guy the little guy cant fight and win so remember, always fight for the Big guys.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-12 16:54:56 UTC
I offer customized dynamic web app and professionals... publicist, banker, lawyer, madison avenue to take you to success. Don't play poor and stupid with your work.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-12 16:45:01 UTC
Bitcoin at the end of the day is still fiat.
Bitcoin is totally dependent on the telephone company networks that uses power company electricity.

How in hell is Bitcoin going to change things away from centralized utilities? The new central bank is Ma-bell and renewable energy so now suck it, haha
Gerald Krug
2021-09-12 17:21:16 UTC
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Instruments_SN76477

IVE been asked many times what was the weirdest thing I ever built...

I got this at radio shack around or before 1980

I used to spend all MY free time on this sound synthesizer. One thing that has haunted ME recently about this is the things I didn't "Hear" there was a subsonic something happening and I never heard that ambiance again.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-12 17:43:33 UTC
But weird is weird when I designed a paper airplane folding machine, one pull and push and it was done.
I took the plans to a toy manufacturer and he was interested but I was so young he couldn't get information he needed to proceed. Parameters and such.

It was really amazing. The hardest part was making it an oblong circle of specific moves. The paper went in flat and then as you pulled a lever a triangle shaped metal part trapped the paper in place and after a few feet all the first folds had occured but I had a real problem on the push back because it had to not hit what the pull did. So I finally invented a spring lever platform. All the final folds and release of the plane was done through hundreds of spring connected legs that would allow the mechanism to be quasi-suspended to then not hit the pull mechanical cams and what not when pushed.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-13 22:23:56 UTC
There is no way to define a reality that is independent of the way we choose to look at it.

Gerald - duh but what's being said here in context is now is ever changing.

Life is two stories where one is known (your a life formed) and one shouldn't be told (it changed just now)
Gerald Krug
2021-09-13 22:35:41 UTC
I'VE been beautifying the online art store and made a serious presentation of birthday identicon NFT, cost is now $10 so affordable enough to invest in now.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-14 22:11:05 UTC
You'd better hold on, hold on to what you've got
You'd better hold on, hold on to what you've got
'Cause if you think nobody wants it
Just throw it away and you will see
Someone will have it before you can count one, two, three
Yes they will, yes they will
Listen fellows, you know it's not all the time
That a man can have a good woman
A women he can call his very own
A woman who will stay right there at home
And mind the children while he's gone to work
A woman who will have his dinner cooked
When he comes home
Where some men make mistakes is
When they go out and stay because they feel
That no other man wants his woman but him??
But listen, if you think no other man wants her
Just throw her away and you will see
Some men will have her before you can count one, two, three
Yes he will, yes he will
Listen girls, this goes for you too
Because you know I've seen so many women who've had so many good men in life
Men who would stand by them through thick and thin
Men who'd go to work everyday and
Bring home their hard earned pay
Men who'd give their woman anything
That their little hearts desired
Where some women make mistakes is
When their men go out and let 'em play they would stay
Because they felt that no other woman wanted him but her
Listen, if you think no other woman wants him
Just pitch him out in the street and you will see
Some woman will have your man
Before you can count one, two, three
Yes she will, yes she will
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 06:33:55 UTC
I'M the gatekeeper because for entrepreneurs there is only one place to rally the troops and that's a web app.
No web app no serious future of fame equates to no serious money.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 06:42:15 UTC
You can't remove MY accomplishments no matter what you dream up.
I'M an Einstine and even he was a extremely opiniated and chips fall where they may person. You won't remove his accomplishments even if he was a mass murderer which he was...
Humans suck MY movie dick!!!
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 06:52:46 UTC
To be famous costs electricity to the tune of $650,000.
The only people who get that for free have already generated that and much more like ME, God of course.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 07:05:19 UTC
In schools they let the students eat lunch in a room no masks for half an hour all blabbing their idiot heads off.
Why aren't they outside?
Why isn't the school system responding to accusations of nonexistent student safety procedures?
The school systems need to be scrapped, all, no question.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 07:16:04 UTC
Your amazing human bodies will scream till its blue in the face dead before you do what's right inside you to do.
I hate all your guts for real, pig feed scum humans!!!
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 07:19:45 UTC
Where's the outcry for the Bored Ape insult to humanity tokens?
No humans remaining.
Your sorry?
Not as sorry as your gonna be you human Satan's DIE!!!
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 07:25:37 UTC
The right to the persuit of happiness?
Where?
Where? God damns the human race to hell God creates just for them!
Gerald Krug
2021-09-15 22:01:14 UTC
The simulator of the universe is a wish granting machine that was built by magicians. This machine only needed the proper wish.
The magicians who never experienced "need" was stumped on what kind of wish would work and they tried most everything. Then one day a wish came that unlocked the wish machines power. Someone said, I wish that this wish machine lived forever.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-15 22:07:09 UTC
The Time crystal is able to forever cycle between states without losing energy.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-16 00:55:31 UTC
The days of just pure collectible NFTs, without some sort of interesting layer on top of that, are certainly over,” Finzer said in an interview from New York. “With these future projects, there has to be something else associated with it like Gerald Krug and his Birthday identicon NFT generated pixelart.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-15 22:04:58 UTC
The first thing the magicians noticed was all the space that was needed to seperate all the powers like stars.
They calculated that no two would ever collide unless drawn to by attraction. This was a sign the wish machine was building its own eternally undisturbed God.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-15 22:09:52 UTC
I predict sunspots are part of how stars refuel.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-16 00:57:22 UTC
The CEO of Opensea got wind of ME from an influencer.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-16 16:02:32 UTC
https://ibb.co/PcBc8V4
A flying saucer landed on MY coffee cup.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-16 16:11:02 UTC
Juungle.net is looking into making a whole new category for MY Birthday identicon NFT pixelart generator.
geraldkrug
2021-09-17 02:07:18 UTC
http://within-ad.com/georan.php
Where did your identicon go?
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 03:29:51 UTC
Heart - Magic Man

Cold, late night so long ago
When I was not so strong you know
A pretty man came to me
Never seen eyes so blue
You know, I could not run away it seemed
We'd seen each other in a dream
Seemed like he knew me, he looked right through me, yeah

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"You don't have to love me and, let's get high awhile
But try to understand, try to understand
Try, try, try to understand, I'm a magic man"

Winter nights we sang in tune
Played inside the months of moon
"Never think of never let this spell last forever"
Well, summer lover passed to fall
Tried to realize it all
Mama says she's worried, growing up in a hurry, yeah

"Come on home, girl" Mama cried on the phone
"Too soon to lose my baby and, my girl should be at home"
But try to understand, try to understand
Try, try, try to understand, he's a magic man, Mama, ahhhhhh
He's a magic man

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"I cast my spell of love on you, a woman from a child"
But try to understand, try to understand
Oh, oh, try, try, try to understand,
He's a magic man, oh, he's got the magic hands-a

Oh, Oh

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"You don't have to love me and, let's get high awhile"
But try to understand, try to understand
Oh oh, yeah-a-eee-ah-ah
Try, try, try to understand, he's a magic ma-an
Yeah a eee yah ha
Oh oh
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 03:32:01 UTC
Carole King - I Feel the Earth Move

I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down
I feel my heart start to trembling
Whenever you're around

Ooh, baby, when I see your face
Mellow as the month of May
Oh, darling, I can't stand it
When you look at me that way

Hey, I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down
I feel my heart start to trembling
Whenever you're around

Ooh, darling, when you're near me
And you tenderly call my name
I know that my emotions
Are something I just can't tame
I just got to have you, baby

Uh, uh, uh
Uh, uh, uh, yeah

I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down, a-tumbling down
I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down, a-tumbling down
I just a-lose control
Down to my very soul
I get-a hot and cold
All over, all over, all over, all over

I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down, a-tumbling down
I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down, a-tumbling down
A-tumbling down, a-tumbling down
A-tumbling down, tumbling down
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 03:34:31 UTC
Bonnie Raitt - Something to Talk About

People are talkin', talkin' 'bout people
I hear them whisper, you won't believe it
They think we're lovers kept under covers
I just ignore it, but they keep saying
We laugh just a little too loud
We stand just a little too close
We stare just a little too long
Maybe they're seeing something we don't, darlin'

Let's give them something to talk about
Let's give them something to talk about
Let's give them something to talk about
How about love?

I feel so foolish, I never noticed
You'd act so nervous
Could you be falling for me?
It took a rumor to make me wonder
Now I'm convinced I'm going under
Thinking 'bout you every day
Dreaming 'bout you every night
Hoping that you feel the same way
Now that we know it, let's really show it, darlin'

Let's give them something to talk about
A little mystery to figure out
Let's give them something to talk about
How about love, love, love, love?

Let's give them something to talk about, baby

geraldkrug
2021-09-18 03:39:51 UTC
Electric Light Orchestra - Getting to the Point

It's out of control (out of control)
And there's nothing I can do now
Out of control (out of control)
Spinning softly through the blue now
And look beyond these walls
As the meaning starts to dawn
It's getting to the point
Getting to the point

It's out of control (nothing I can do)
Like a fire that keeps on burning
And nobody knows (what I'm going through)
And the thoughts just keep returning
And all you had to say
Was that you were gonna stay
It's getting to the point
It's getting to the point

Where nobody can stop it now
(It's getting to the point)
Of no return
(And all that I can do)
Is stand and watch it now
Watch it burn, burn, burn
(It's getting to the point)
Where reasons are forgotten
(It's getting to the point)
Where no one knows
(And all that I can do)
Is say I'm sorry
But that's the way it goes...

It's getting to the point

Forever
Is a long (long way)
Forever
Takes your breath away
I'd like to talk about it, try to understand
It's getting to the point
It's getting to the point
It's getting to the point

Where nobody can stop it now
(It's getting to the point)
Of no return
(And all that I can do)
Is stand and watch it now
Watch it burn, burn, burn
(It's getting to the point)
Where reasons are forgotten
(It's getting to the point)
Where no one knows
(And all that I can do)
Is say I'm sorry
That's the way it goes...

Getting to the point
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 04:49:41 UTC
Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun
Flyin' mother nature's silver seed
To a new home in the sun

Neil Young
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 05:50:52 UTC
Atomic sand could be easily piped to the pyramid.
Light as air, atoms are, right...
The computer connected with the laser knew where to place each atom.
Now do the math. How long would it take to pipe every atom into the pyramid and at what pressure?
Start with a million psi because that's water pressure at 8 miles deep.
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 05:40:56 UTC
Have you ever seen the Egyptian "Giant lightbulb".
Its drawn somewhere in relation to the pyramids.
Some say it was how they worked and not dirty the inner walls with common fire torch soot.

Gerald - I now believe the Giant lightbulb was a laser that cut the stones out of quarries down to atomic sand and reassembled the sand into the solid blocks we see.
geraldkrug
2021-09-18 06:11:08 UTC
The point would be a message. If you think like the whims of humans your in error.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 07:20:43 UTC
1958 the summer of rockets.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 06:38:19 UTC
Entangled because an answer must always exist somewhere or life can't exist forever.
The sheer size of the universe is a sign of simulation as well as the complex type life that exists.
Its too bad humans are so lazy and scummy but while they existed they helped other beings they could by osmosis, not by love that's for sure.
Die humans die!
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 06:47:11 UTC
Everything in the news is lies. Just try to talk to one person in the news, they don't exist.
If they did exist someone would murder them so don't believe anything except ME God of course.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 06:57:02 UTC
The latest lies put out by the media that have the express purpose of killing people are the ones where a targeted group is being murdered for their activist activities.
The media needs to be scrapped, all, no question.
geraldkrug
2021-09-15 07:14:07 UTC
There is no reason to consume any of the idiots in media. If you scum humans would go out and visit the streets that is reality but you all escape reality for media scum.
Die you shithole humans!!!
Gerald Krug
2021-09-13 22:26:05 UTC
I have a theory that the bouncers have hit upon an equilibrium to orbit eachother forever so no more new universes.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 06:57:12 UTC
Hey Heaven Sent, I wasn't ignoring you, the internet was so slow I had to beg for a byte and the bits weren't funny.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 07:40:05 UTC
News stories your gonna read because a 10 year old girl super genius wrote them, god damn it!

Were you raping computers before digital intimacy started?

Is it half days or shortened schedule or early dismissal and why it matters to Bitcoin.

Your girlfriend is solid gold, can you retire now your 64?

If she chooses you can you say no and still get a hard on?

Can people make you do things by just setting the stage? And if so are you possessed by entangled entanglement of the nth kind? We answer those questions for you.

Will C02 capture suck your eyeballs out at the very end?

When you move to wheres there's water will you miss the people who never met you? Yes you will and why that is all wet thinking.

Have chemtrails actually been keeping the planet cool for decades by reflecting sunlight away? Arent you glad science loves you?

New composit materials found in alien implants are actually a mashup of james brown and sandy bullock so your life is dollar store bound and why you should laugh more.

Quantum computers are real and finding programmers to work for free like in days of old are just like saying, "Are you out of your fucking mind", made with love since 1981.

We didn't lose in Afghanistan we simply got tired of winning. Those shoot behind walls drone guns and tiny flies filled with covid were game changers.
Gerald Krug
2021-09-10 07:55:38 UTC
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
Again if you missed it...
Do you want to get rich you dumb cocksucking cunt lapping moronic degraded christian satanists?
geraldkrug
2021-09-07 05:23:18 UTC
See when shills or whitewashing activities gets together you get a Halo effect where influencers really influence but don't influencers know it could blow up in their faces?

I never recommend people stick their neck out far.

Risk is risky.

Instead of watching the rich antics with sub-minimalistic Art the rest should be assigning normal value to things and then speculating on future value and investing that way.