Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser............................................................
No One Special
2024-02-20 06:40:37 UTC
Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser

See -

No One Special
2024-02-20 06:42:11 UTC
...not a lot of hoopy (from Genie), just straight talk.
Babyshoes Loveachother
2024-02-21 06:57:56 UTC
Post by No One Special
Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser
See - http://youtu.be/H41Lw2YEY74
This is a good video. (thanks Matt)

I think if there were aliens from outer space, I would think that they wouldn't come to this planet, mostly because of the diseases and pollutants, the Indians were wiped out the Mayans, etc..
We are a contaminated planet, nobody in the universe would touch us with a 10 foot pole lol
Inter-dimensional aliens is another thing.. do you know that story about the aliens that landed in the backyard of the Hispanics that were working on their vehicle, well ..
one of the things that was hardly mentioned was when they ran into the house, the family all got together in a circle and started praying, and then they heard the most in human voice scream from the backyard..

The power of prayer against demons
Cowman
2024-03-08 05:04:58 UTC
Post by Babyshoes Loveachother
Post by No One Special
Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser
See - http://youtu.be/H41Lw2YEY74
This is a good video. (thanks Matt)
I think if there were aliens from outer space, I would think that they wouldn't come to this planet, mostly because of the diseases and pollutants, the Indians were wiped out the Mayans, etc..
We are a contaminated planet, nobody in the universe would touch us with a 10 foot pole lol
Inter-dimensional aliens is another thing.. do you know that story about the aliens that landed in the backyard of the Hispanics that were working on their vehicle, well ..
one of the things that was hardly mentioned was when they ran into the house, the family all got together in a circle and started praying, and then they heard the most in human voice scream from the backyard..
The power of prayer against demons
aliens from outer space?????
They live inside Earth and under wather bilions years before any human
touch this planet.
We are last creatures who visit solar system looking chronologicly not
"aliens".
They domestic here and we are stupid visitors from unknown planet, GOD
knows from where HE catapult us to be terrestrial beings on the Earth?
Difference between they and us is environment.
We are terrestrial beings and they home is underground and underwather
places.
That's because we didn't see them and their technology.
Because we live on the ground level they not.