<<<°•Sim/neuron NEW1e+22=((1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d+tendrals)(S...)SR>A^88))2 fragdEnergy
Gerald Krug
2024-03-03 03:41:37 UTC
Atoms don't care what is done with them. Isn't that like beyond a God?
Cheers!
Cowman
2024-03-03 15:47:16 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
Atoms don't care what is done with them. Isn't that like beyond a God?
no body knows what is beyond God.
Behold him is words.
Kevin talk true.
HE is time traveler.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-05 04:57:53 UTC
A true time traveler never needs to recorde history.
Cowman
2024-03-05 08:17:29 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
A true time traveler never needs to recorde history.
when Moses receive 10 commandments HE[GOD] never needs to record something.
HE needs medium to trace future of human rase.
And he found medium and mediator.
We[humans] just record his words to don't forget own destiny because we
have chicken memory and tendency to broke any rule by abandoning
language of native speak trying to talk as much as posible differently
of original origin.
We are escapers and HE is tracer-watcher-hunter.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-06 17:44:53 UTC
Now is the instant your step is at mid point where
one leg is next to the other.
This whole universe is at mid step.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-07 16:59:49 UTC
The biggest complaints about the NOW creates the future.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-08 18:31:45 UTC
Original image Loading Image... New
image every other pixel
black... https://geraldkrug.mypressonline.com/pngoblack/pngoblack.php
Gerald Krug
2024-03-08 19:34:54 UTC
Dialogue, Pt. 1

Song by Chicago

Terry

Are you optimistic

'bout the way things are going?

Peter

No, I never ever think of it at all

Terry

Don't you ever worry

When you see what's going down?

Peter

No, I try to mind my business,

that is, no business at all

Terry
Cowman
2024-03-09 03:42:49 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
Dialogue, Pt. 1
Song by Chicago
Terry
Are you optimistic
'bout the way things are going?
Peter
No, I never ever think of it at all
Terry
Don't you ever worry
When you see what's going down?
Peter
No, I try to mind my business,
that is, no business at all
Terry
what you expect when energy suckers kill the Bill ????
Energy is physicall reality like blood in veins not NFT on high voltage
cryptocurency server.
One moment fly in blue sky but in nanosecond dig in deepest dark of
subzero nothingness.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-09 20:23:21 UTC
It seems the Earth problems are being worked on. What's the goal? God made
God here where it's impossible.
Cowman
2024-03-10 01:05:43 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
It seems the Earth problems are being worked on. What's the goal? God made
God here where it's impossible.
yup that's exactly what I talking about.
We don't need universal church to help PMS bullshits.
We need universal language to help own bussines,isn't it??
And we have language right behind own nose,everyone of us.
That's not esperanto not any of living languages.
It's math.
To explain unexplainable things only math can help us.
I always was fit with that but you knew how to solve things left and
right between = .
Bicephalus equation is easy when you know how to set right numbers on
right places.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-10 20:21:26 UTC
God must cause a cheat sheet when thinking at a God level so impossible
can't exist.
Cowman
2024-03-11 05:52:28 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
God must cause a cheat sheet when thinking at a God level so impossible
can't exist.
of course exist.
for example:
you know famous Einshtein equation E=m × c^2
What you made when speed fuck with speed c×c = c^2 ?????????
Bullsheet,nonsence,spiritual PMS hahahaha
Nop, you made LASER light amplification.
Isn't it???
LASER is device for light amplification or multiplication call it what
you want.
Essentialy Einshtein formula is nothing than patent for future device
called LASER.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-11 16:30:25 UTC
What could the cheat sheet be? Depends on God being a heat or ice being.
Needing an unavailable source. Impossible to the need but not to the end of
needing.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-13 15:50:28 UTC
Birds murmurate when they fly and fish also in school's but machines don't.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-15 03:33:00 UTC
I moved to Mastodon search for gene scott
I post here using an app and a hosted server
Cowman
2024-03-15 05:15:25 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
I moved to Mastodon search for gene scott
I post here using an app and a hosted server
I have an account on Mastodon but I don't like moderation of any kind.
Old NNTP is realy networking not childish shit storming with pant
supporting from moderator cult team.
Especially when I use domestic serbian language stupid by defaul.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-17 00:16:00 UTC
I guess Google will allow for searching all posts of alt fan gene scott
Cowman
2024-03-17 02:18:58 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
I guess Google will allow for searching all posts of alt fan gene scott
They archived gene scott on NNTP and search engine powered by them never
search anything out of their control.
But other search engines like DuckDuckGo,Wikipedia,Narkive doesn't have
that kind of limitation so I think old Gene will be live till we talk here.
War between corporation and human legacy just begining.
First on ground level and then in the clouds.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-19 03:45:39 UTC
They have all the posts so why not offer all posts for sale. It's a crime to
keep public domain content for private control.
Cowman
2024-03-19 04:52:07 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
They have all the posts so why not offer all posts for sale. It's a crime to
keep public domain content for private control.
PMS offer all doc books for sale and she knew a mariage law keep her
bussines safe.
Google just block news network and build logistic support that people
interested in doc profanity never be informed right on time what's going
on.

Gerald Krug
2024-03-04 05:29:38 UTC
Did you see that super gorgeous girl with ME today? The ones who did were so
stunned by her they were openly shaken and in awe.