Ace Hotel Los Angeles Shutting Down
NGC6144
2024-02-08 08:25:45 UTC

Ace Hotel is shutting down operations but will continue in a limited capacity of rooms only in an Air B&B style according to the news story. The United Artist Theater will be managed separately by another group. Oh, well... I had it on the back burner to visit the place for old times sakes but that's probably out the window. The Cathedral is still viable though.
Matt2442
2024-02-08 20:01:23 UTC
http://youtu.be/fDb11MGQK4o
Will the theater still be operated as a concert venue? That's about all that would get me there. America did one of their 50th Anniversary shows there and I wanted to go, but didn't. It would have been very strange to be in that building, but I'm sure it looks a lot different now.
NGC6144
2024-02-08 21:53:20 UTC
Post by NGC6144
http://youtu.be/fDb11MGQK4o
Ace Hotel is shutting down operations but will continue in a limited capacity of rooms only in an Air B&B style according to the news story. The United Artist Theater will be managed separately by another group. Oh, well... I had it on the back burner to visit the place for old times sakes but that's probably out the window. The Cathedral is still viable though.
Will the theater still be operated as a concert venue? That's about all that would get me there. America did one of their 50th Anniversary shows there and I wanted to go, but didn't. It would have been very strange to be in that building, but I'm sure it looks a lot different now.
It looks like it. I think that will keep going with the oversight from of whatever historical society is involved in maintaining these theaters.
https://www.livenation.com/venue/KovZpZAJ7AEA/the-united-theater-on-broadway-events