IS ANYBODY HERE?
Cowman
2024-02-23 00:49:36 UTC
I try to send message to check if Google NNTP is active.
So don't worie if Google is dead by his own will.
Cowman
2024-02-23 00:56:05 UTC
kinda is still live by GMT.
Cowman
2024-02-24 00:42:32 UTC
 I try to send message to check if Google NNTP is active.
So don't worie if Google is dead by his own will.
posts from eternal-september.org still comes here but probably others
not register self on that NNTP service?
Or maybe restriction is active only for US Google accounts??
I don't know but I wait others to come.
Serbian Google is kinda out of restriction or I'm wrong????
Niko-33
2024-02-24 15:09:21 UTC
Post by Cowman
I try to send message to check if Google NNTP is active.
So don't worie if Google is dead by his own will.
What's Up Cowman.
You passed the IQ test.
Cowman
2024-02-25 02:05:56 UTC
Post by Niko-33
Post by Cowman
I try to send message to check if Google NNTP is active.
So don't worie if Google is dead by his own will.
What's Up Cowman.
You passed the IQ test.
yup, but others kinda walk trough fog.
I tell them how to extend NNTP using eternal-september.org and news
reader but they obviously didn't read what I sugest.
Gerald Krug
2024-02-26 19:28:34 UTC
I'm still here ME God of course
--