<<<°•Sim/neuron NEW1e+22=((1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d+tendrals)(S...)SR>A^88))2 fragdEnergy
Gerald Krug
2024-02-26 20:48:53 UTC
2024-02-26 22:11:44 UTC
2024-02-26 23:27:18 UTC
2024-02-26 23:31:43 UTC
Or search gene scott
Cowman
2024-02-27 00:46:13 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
Mastodon
@***@mastodon.world
Or search gene scott
very interesting..
News server use all Google archive + new posts like one piece of
unlimited data storage but Google doesn't care about friendly extension.
Posts visible on news servers >>eternal-september.org<< or
Post by Gerald Krug
Usenet-news.net<< not visible on Google.com.
I check Narkive they also use update new posts here and we are visible
on >>narkive.com<<
Only Google fuck the reality and kill parent process which esentially
not dead yet.
Gerald Krug
2024-02-28 04:16:07 UTC
https://www.4shared.com/photo/izzkxQizfa/IMG_20240227_171557031.html
NFT material?
Cowman
2024-02-28 16:54:09 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
https://www.4shared.com/photo/izzkxQizfa/IMG_20240227_171557031.html
NFT material?
when you transfer all matterial trough black hole then stay just black hole.
So whats the point of burning real matterial and production unreal bad
copys????
Google just burned AFGS on that ugly way and produce
useless,hiden,unvisible,untouchable archive with dead users to look at
own art like prisoners on his crime.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-01 03:48:05 UTC
Google should just be read only Usenet. Why take the fun out of everything?
Cowman
2024-03-01 05:58:44 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
Google should just be read only Usenet. Why take the fun out of everything?
They want to moderate things.
Right here no moderators and that isn't good for claster fuckers on Google.
Gerald Krug
2024-03-01 11:39:38 UTC
I volunteered for the Army on my birthday
They drafted the white trash first, around here anyway
I done two tour's of duty in Vietnam
I came home with a brand new plan
I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico
I just plant it up the holler down Copperhead Road
Cowman
2024-03-01 13:06:29 UTC
Post by Gerald Krug
I volunteered for the Army on my birthday
They drafted the white trash first, around here anyway
I done two tour's of duty in Vietnam
I came home with a brand new plan
I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico
I just plant it up the holler down Copperhead Road
that was in time when pope Paul run Pizza gates.
Now it's more hiden and more rich bitched.
Cowman
2024-03-01 13:48:14 UTC
Post by Cowman
Post by Gerald Krug
I volunteered for the Army on my birthday
They drafted the white trash first, around here anyway
I done two tour's of duty in Vietnam
I came home with a brand new plan
I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico
I just plant it up the holler down Copperhead Road
that was in time when pope Paul run Pizza gates.
Now it's more hiden and more rich bitched.
New world order was established officialy in january 1989. and president
Bush become first US king.
After that every country around this globe is target for their grid
including Europe-Asian shit storm countries and their claster fucking
rulers allways prepared for cooperation and benefit for "all sides"
Cowman
2024-03-01 19:25:59 UTC
Post by Cowman
Post by Cowman
Post by Gerald Krug
I volunteered for the Army on my birthday
They drafted the white trash first, around here anyway
I done two tour's of duty in Vietnam
I came home with a brand new plan
I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico
I just plant it up the holler down Copperhead Road
that was in time when pope Paul run Pizza gates.
Now it's more hiden and more rich bitched.
New world order was established officialy in january 1989. and president
Bush become first US king.
After that every country around this globe is target for their grid
including Europe-Asian shit storm countries and their claster fucking
rulers allways prepared for cooperation and benefit for "all sides"
Executive orders are listed in the Federal Register or Presidential
Findings,
which are made known to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees.
The most important difference between the Presidential Executive orders
and all of the others, no matter what they are called, is that the
others do
not have to be reported, reviewed, made available to anyone, or even
acknowledged that they exist.
There is no oversight whatsoever that could maintain a check on the
legality of these National Security directives. The President and others
within the Executive branch have used these supersecret directives to skirt
the balance of power and write law without anyone's knowledge.
Jus?tification of the President's power to write law through Executive
orders
stems from the failure of the Government to rescind the declaration of
martial law during the Civil War. In effect, the United States has been
under martial law ever since Lincoln's administration.
These NSDs are powerful, hidden, and dangerous tools. They were
prolific during the Reagan administration: over 300 were written, with no
more than 50 ever leaking out to undergo public scrutiny. Yet most
Ameri?cans have never heard of these subversive weapons. They are being
used
to destroy our Constitution. I believe that everyone should know about
this corruption of government.
Congress has turned a blind eye to these abuses of executive power.
At 3:30 a.m. Saturday, August 4,1990, the Senate made it even easier for
the
Executive branch to subvert the Constitution and may have made George
Bush the first American king. At that time on that day, a minority of
United
States senators, maybe ten at the most, passed Senate Intelligence
Authori?zation Act for Fiscal Year 1991 (S.B. 2834). This bill will
fundamentally
change our constitutional system and threatens to destroy the very
founda?tions of our great nation. Since attention has been focused upon
the Middle
East crisis, the public and most Congressmen know absolutely nothing
about this bill.
The bill was fraudulently introduced as a reform to prevent future
incidents of the abuses brought to light during the Iran-Contra scandal.
Instead of preventing future abuses, however, it virtually authorizes
essen?tially every abuse. The bill was carefully brought to a vote by
Senator Sam
Nunn in the dead of night when the opposition was gone. It effectively
transfers most authority over the United States government directly into
the hands of George Bush and thus directly into the hands of the Secret
Government.
The President (presently George Bush) was given the power to initiate
war, appropriate public funds, define foreign policy goals, and decide
what
is important to our national security.