<<°•Sim/neuron NEW1e+22=((1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d+tendrals)(S...)SR>A^88))2 fragdEnergy
geraldkrug
2024-02-18 18:13:46 UTC
Depl-orange
Babyshoes Loveachother
2024-02-18 21:51:35 UTC
Post by geraldkrug
Depl-orange
interesting if your into it
https://thebahaiinsider.com/category/why-i-left-bahai-faith/
geraldkrug
2024-02-19 00:46:49 UTC
Independent investigator of truth

As a Bahai priest I gave a witness to the local assembly
and they choose to accept ME as a declared believer and
then discussed covent breaking and labeling ones self a Bahai.
I am considered a rair 3rd generation and MY
Relatives Furbush meet Abdul when he was in America
MY mom and dad declared. The founders translated Abdul writings so that takes experts. I have found in the writings exactly where I fit in the current dispensation.
I encourage you to be in this world and not of the world.
Shoghi Effendi was the best one at defending the writings when he said he couldn't answer all questions and wouldn't because building the most great peace is the work at hand.
geraldkrug
2024-02-19 01:43:25 UTC
Bahai does not take religion as casually as the world does.
What would happen if I asked a Muslim or Christian to give a witness
and declare belief?
Also know this that MY consultation is vouchsafe
and there is no comment I can accept after that
because you haven't declared anything of spiritual value
so your untested.
geraldkrug
2024-02-19 02:24:54 UTC
Cries From The Midnight Circus
Song by The Pretty Things

In the concrete valleys the electric storm.
We members of the midnight circus,
Our bodies so brightly adorn
In your long sedans and your Oldsmobile,
Through that slit in your face, you ask me,
How it feels.
Can you hear me, can you hear me,
I'm a-telling you again.
Daughters of Satan all stand in line,
With faces greased and a mouth full of shine.
With iron hand you bruise the flesh,
Then through a closing door you ask,
Pray why the distress.
Hear me, can you hear me, can you.
Midnight sailors can stay,
We won't send you away,
See me here on my knees.
You lie in the alley, with blood on your clothes.
As fingers round your throat they close.
Your cries of murder, splash on the walls
As you die, you think about the injustice of it all.
Can you hear me...
Hear me...
See Satan's daughters' red light,
They have such good appetites,