"JOHNS TARRY" and "Righteous dissent"
Kro
2024-02-19 02:33:48 UTC
God is a time traveler.
A time traveler has delivered a message into our past from our future and we are custodians of that message as John, the friend of the bridegroom
Where we are leads to where we shall be here after.
The message is the "word of God" and is revealed in the "testimony of jesus" as seen, heard and recorded by john.
A voice givin a message and that message is "clarity", " understanding" and "hope"
A voice in the past, spoken from the future and heard in the present. An unction we bare.
John is a scriptural prescription, "a role to play", the "believers" role to play...
A time traveler witnessing our destructive end has sent a message of warning with the intent to inform and guide the elect into righteous and safe passage out of chaos and destruction on into God's abiding presence...To the saving of your soul.
The message is a compass and a map. The message is encrypted utilizing "repitition". Words and phrases that are repeated..
Johns writings are the compass and the map.
The message is as a time travelers "watch" that has been left for us to use and as a watch, the encryptions are as "cog wheels" that make up this metaphorical "watch"
The cog wheels are found in the map that is "the book of revelation".
Rev 1:1-8
Rev 1:9- 3:22
Rev 4:1- 16:21
Rev 17:1- 21:8
Rev 21:9- 22:20
*the myriad of encryptions (repeats of words and phrases) are as spokes in these cog wheels
Each of these division/ cog wheels have a beginning point and an ending point and as with a watch, when these cog wheels are harmoniously synced according to when they begin and end, then they all simultaneously, completely and consistantly and accurately depict a sequence of events upon a designated timeline... The day of the lord and all of history reconciled unto it...
Enter quantum mechanics...
It will require quantum computation to sinc the myriad of cogwheels within the cogwheels accurately, complete and consistantly.
Johns tarry not only guides believers, it also rebukes unrighteousness. It "corrects" confusion and brings understanding to the ignorant. The message is a precursor to righteous judgement upon the willfully ignorant and stupidly unrepentant.
Johns tarry records a message of rebuke for nicolaitan pauline apostasy and it is here that many "believers" are found to be false "believers" and fall away and reject the repentace that leads to salvation.
For now we die in ignorance a law unto ourselves according to the golden rule but in that day when the word of god as revealed in the testimony of Jesus christ is made manifest the unbelieving and unrepentant will be without excuse and judged accordingly.
Rev 1:2
John tarries
Even so lord come and amen.
Kro
I was called to gene scotts ministry and ended up here in dissent. I'm not trying to get anyone here to beleive me I'm a witness to the truth, an example for Melissa Scott. I will die here in this forum professing the truth I have come to understand.

I believe god has called me to be a prophet to gene scotts ministry. Melissa is at the top i am at the bottom. I represent the failure of gene scotts ministry.

Through my failings god has led me through the truth of the testimony of jesus. I have been shown many things in gods word. John tarries as a voice of righteous dissent and god is calling on all of us to repent from the top to the bottom and back up again.

I know Melissa is aware of our goings on here at afgs. She hears my voice.

Again, I will die as a voice calling out to all of you repent.

On judgement day I will stand and give account for the things I said here. And so will all of you

Kro
Hello Melissa. What did you come out to see? a fool? A drunkard? A madman? Yes all of that but more.

I bear good tidings

John tarries as a voice of righteous dissent calling on you to repent. Parallel my word says most high. Be a witness to the testimony of jesus. John is gods record keeper of the revelation of Jesus christ. Paul is a fraud.

God has givin us all liberty and power to enter into the finished works of christ Jesus through faith.
God has prescribed you words to speak in this hour. Johns records bare them.

Dr. Scott loved Jesus and God keeps his word of promise.
Do you have the faith to recieve it? To be a light in a dark hour.

Rev 1:2
John tarries
Even so come lord and amen
Kro
Until that day...
Niko_33
2024-02-21 14:53:01 UTC
God is a time traveler.
I'm a traveling man with suitcase in hand.

` `..
``.dN;`
` ` .MMMN+
` .MMMMMN,`
..7MMMMHN; `
` ` .HN,***@HMN. `
.MMMN;`MMHMHNl `
` ` .MMMMH@!.dMMMMN;
` ` ***@MMD 7MMHMN, ` ` `
***@HH#% ` `***@N; `
.NMHNM! ` .HMMMM, `
.MMMHF! ` ` dMMMN; ` `
` .MHMHY` ` ` `` ` ?MMMN&`
` .MMM#% ..J+JJ... `MMMM+ ` `
` ` ` `` .HMM# .&M#Y=!??TWNm, .WNMNo ` ` `
`` ` ` ` .MMMD` .d#=`.dMMMMH,.?HH,. ?MMM&` ` ` ``
.ggggggga .MMM= .gM=` ***@Ml ?MN, ?MMNo.ag&gggga,
?MMMM#:.MM#' .TMm. `MMMMMMMM% ..MB! .WMNl?NHMMMt`
` TMM'.MMB`.J. .TMm,.?MMHNMMD`.JMD! .,.TMM,`M#Y`
` `.MM$`.dHNx.``?MNgJ+=1+JjHMY`` .dHNo ?MNL`` ` `` `
` .MM= JMNMMHNe. ?TYYYYY=` ` .dMMMMMe.?MN& `
` ` .M#' ,MNMMMMMMNx. .HMMMMM#M#^ .WMe ` `
` .M9` ?***@HHMN,.` ` `` .dMMMMHMMB= ` TNo `
` ` .Mt ` ` ?WHMMMMNMN, ` .kHMMMMMH#= ` ?Mx ` `
.M! ` ?BMHMMHMMN+***@MMMMM= ` ` `ML
` .=` `***@MHMHMMB= ` 7:
` ` `UMMNMMM#^
` ?!