In our modern church assemblies, we have pastors who teach.........................................................
No One Special
2024-02-09 02:27:19 UTC
that God requires monetary tithes. Yet there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says God requires monetary tithes.
that God requires Christians to tithe. Yet there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says God requires Christians to tithe.
that God requires tithes to be given worldwide. Yet there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says that tithes are to be given worldwide.
that the storehouse for God's tithe is Christian church buildings worldwide. Yet there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says that church buildings worldwide are the storehouse for God's tithe.
that pastors are authorized by God to receive tithes on His behalf. Yet, there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says Pastors are authorized to receive tithes.
that if you don't bring monetary tithes to your local church building you are cursed. Yet, there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says you will be cursed if you do not bring monetary tithes to your local church building.
that if you don't bring monetary tithes to your local church building you are robbing God. Yet there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that says that you are robbing God if you do not bring monetary tithes to your local church.
Sadly, because many in our modern church assemblies don't study their Bibles properly, they are easy prey for the ravening wolves that Jesus said to beware of in Matthew 7:15...

Matthew 7:15 - "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
Cowman
2024-02-11 05:07:45 UTC
Post by No One Special
[...]
Matthew 7:15 - "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly thModern church??
Are you kiding???
I knew very well how this Bysantine rectum eggs was modern..
Like Abwer Enigma analog computer from WWII.